The Student Room Group

Runescape

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jammy Duel
Better be trollin' :unimpressed:

We should harp together :sexface:
Original post by ForgetMe
We should harp together :sexface:

Never again (unless more reqs for things need dust, that's the one exception), 8k dust was bad enough.
Never again (unless more reqs for things need dust, that's the one exception), 8k dust was bad enough.

I only have 117 dust in my bank :teehee:
I only have 117 dust in my bank :teehee:

I have none, I got exactly the 8k I needed and drop any I pickpocket it's so disgusting.
I have none, I got exactly the 8k I needed and drop any I pickpocket it's so disgusting.

Oh come on, cheer up :colone:
Oh come on, cheer up :colone:

It was an afternoon that would have been wasted if it weren't for the increased wc and mining xp; training there is a horrible method, I doubt there is anybody who isn't an iron man who has access to Elf City for whom it would actually be efficient to train past the 8k dust.
PM here if you would like to join a fairly large clan of around 400 members.Clan is EOC btw.
We have:
Teir 7 Citadel
In the coming weeks we will have dragon patch
3 Avatars

We do events, PvM, warbands, skilling, give-away's and drop parties/games,PvP.
Atm we are under reform so you have a greater chance of hooking up a managerial role if you are the qualities we are looking for.

So far we have 3 members from TSR, we hope to expand that :biggrin:

Thanks for your time and happy scaping!
(edited 9 years ago)
It was an afternoon that would have been wasted if it weren't for the increased wc and mining xp; training there is a horrible method, I doubt there is anybody who isn't an iron man who has access to Elf City for whom it would actually be efficient to train past the 8k dust.

At least it was afk :tongue:

Original post by propagation
PM here if you would like to join a fairly large clan of around 400 members.Clan is EOC btw.
We have:
Teir 7 Citadel
In the coming weeks we will have dragon patch
3 Avatars

We do events, PvM, warbands, skilling, give-away's and drop parties/games,PvP.
Atm we are under reform so you have a greater chance of hooking up a managerial role if you are the qualities we are looking for.

So far we have 3 members from TSR, we hope to expand that :biggrin:

Thanks for your time and happy scaping!

Mining Golds :colonhash:
Crystal imp from maw c:

At least it was afk :tongue:

All that means is the many hours were slightly more bearable, but at the same time a lot worse, would have been over faster if not afk due to higher efficiency :tongue:
Crystal imp from maw c:

All that means is the many hours were slightly more bearable, but at the same time a lot worse, would have been over faster if not afk due to higher efficiency :tongue:

But harp is free and doesn't cost anything :tongue: Other methods cost money :tongue:
But harp is free and doesn't cost anything :tongue: Other methods cost money :tongue:

As I said earlier, hope you're trolling
Harp costs time, time is money, the xp is ****, it's a waste of time.
I should hope that anybody who can get into elf city can do qbd efficiently, so using harp costs ~4m/h
As I said earlier, hope you're trolling
Harp costs time, time is money, the xp is ****, it's a waste of time.
I should hope that anybody who can get into elf city can do qbd efficiently, so using harp costs ~4m/h

I was just teasing you :tongue:
I was just teasing you :tongue:

still irritating how many people are all like "well, it's free, so it must be the best thing evah"
or "it's afk AND free, must be the best thing evah"
And not just for this, practically anything that's "free"
still irritating how many people are all like "well, it's free, so it must be the best thing evah"
or "it's afk AND free, must be the best thing evah"
And not just for this, practically anything that's "free"

It's just a game, relax your muscles :sexface:
It's just a game, relax your muscles :sexface:

I don't care, it's incredibly stupid; not a difficult concept and applicable IRL.
Started playing again after god knows how long. What's the best armor for someone with lvl 70 def 76 str and 70 atk? Right now I have bandos chest & tassets, fury, berserker ring, dragon boots, bandos gloves and don't know what helm to use :s-smilie:. I have about 20m to spend :smile:.
Original post by Dilzo999
Started playing again after god knows how long. What's the best armor for someone with lvl 70 def 76 str and 70 atk? Right now I have bandos chest & tassets, fury, berserker ring, dragon boots, bandos gloves and don't know what helm to use :s-smilie:. I have about 20m to spend :smile:.

bandos helm?
And use bandos boots, not dragon, damage bonus and more defence (and a prayer bonus); full GWD sets are probably your best bet.
:3
Static gloves from RoB
x

After playing my character for a while I have decided to create a Hardcore character

My question is; are you not allowed to use a username you have thought of or does it have to be 'Randomised'?
Original post by Balloon Baboon
After playing my character for a while I have decided to create a Hardcore character

My question is; are you not allowed to use a username you have thought of or does it have to be 'Randomised'?

To my knowledge you're allowed to have any name that isn't already taken and that also isn't blacklisted, same as normal

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest