The Student Room Group
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website

UEA or UoL?

I really cant decide between East Anglia and Liverpool as to which will be my firm/insurance choice. :frown: (I'm going to study Psychology btw). It would be great if anyone can give me some pros/cons of these uni's (the city, social life, campus and so on). I've done loads of research myself but I still can't decide. If any current students can help I'd be so grateful :biggrin:
(edited 9 years ago)
Hey, just giving this thread a bump :bump: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific university or course forum should help you get more responses. :yy:

If you haven’t already found it, then university connect is a really useful way for finding people at your course/university! You can also find a list of applicant threads and courses here. :h:
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website
Reply 2
I went to UEA and had the time of my life. Everything you need is on the 360 acre campus set in parkland on the outskirts of Norwich, so in my first two years (I was fortunate enough to get halls in my second year too) I didn't go into town that much, perhaps once a fortnight. I know from my time as a masters student at a non-campus based university in London that I found the student experience at UEA far preferable. Having shops, banks, lectures, student bars, union club nights, gigs, sporting facilities, an Olympic sized swimming pool, an athletics track, a lake, extensive grounds, and 4000 or so students living on a self-contained campus where nothing was more than a few minutes walk from your study bedroom was something I really valued!
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending