The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Anyone else going to study Fashion Buying and Merchandising at UAL in September 2014?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by STACEY48
What are your predicted grades ?

ABB
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Original post by leatxo
Ahh congratulations! is it conditional offer? good luck on your interview @ UCA!
yeah! thank you
Original post by arija
I have an interview at UCA as well! When's yours ?

january 21st! you?
Reply 63
Original post by annahale
january 21st! you?

Mines January 7th
Reply 64
I rang Manchester Uni and they said that I would need a GCSE in science (at least a C) to apply for the buying & merch course. :frown:

Now I'm not sure whether to go for UCA or Manchester met for my 5th choice? Can anyone advise?

Posted from TSR Mobile
They take the GCSE's really seriously. They really expressed this at open day because the courses are led by chartered accountants etc..

I am retaking mine as I only got a C as well. See if you can do an intensive GCSE course at your local college in January. Then you can email LCF, so they know?
I received an offer for LCF a few weeks back, conditional offer for Internafional Fashion Management and Bsc fashion management, they can take anywhere between weeks and months apparently tho
Original post by Zofia Martin
I received an offer for LCF a few weeks back, conditional offer for Internafional Fashion Management and Bsc fashion management, they can take anywhere between weeks and months apparently tho

what are your predicted grades? international fashion management is literally my dream course but i haven't heard from them yet :frown:
Original post by annahale
what are your predicted grades? international fashion management is literally my dream course but i haven't heard from them yet :frown:

They're A*A*A*A but the entry requirement is BBB and they mainly put emphasis on work experience (eg. Job in retail), I've not heard of anyone else with a reply, they mainly reply in March I think, good luck
Has any of you got offers yet?
Reply 70
Original post by Emilycao

Hey, I've got an offer for buying & merch at Manchester met, and for retail marketing at Brighton. I have an interview at Southampton Solent for buying & merch too! I'm just waiting to hear from London college of fashion & Uni of Westminster! Really hope I get a place at LCF. Have u had any offers?
I'm in fashion design faculty in Indonesia, what about this pattern? Is it good? Give me some comments I really apreciate it!
Hello, just out of interest, did you require a portfolio for your interview?
Hi, I'm thinking of applying for this course to start sept 2015. Just wondering what A-levels did you take?

Conditional offers from UoM for Fashion Buying and Merchandising, Leeds and Southampton for Fashion Marketing/Management.

I have an interview for UCA next Wednesday.

Yeah I have all my offers apart from at manchester uni. Did you say that you had applied there? I am still waiting to go to interview- if you did, did they tell you/ hint that you had an offer when you were at the interview if it went well, or how long did they take to get back to you?

I wouldn't worry about UAL offers- they only start to process and send offers for the business courses i.e. Buying, Merchandising, Marketing, once all the applications have been sent in and so have only just started to send out offers recently. I have only just got mine, although I heard that they don't reply to a lot of people till around March time! Good luck anyway :smile:
Original post by bronteoneill
Yeah I have all my offers apart from at manchester uni. Did you say that you had applied there? I am still waiting to go to interview- if you did, did they tell you/ hint that you had an offer when you were at the interview if it went well, or how long did they take to get back to you?

I wouldn't worry about UAL offers- they only start to process and send offers for the business courses i.e. Buying, Merchandising, Marketing, once all the applications have been sent in and so have only just started to send out offers recently. I have only just got mine, although I heard that they don't reply to a lot of people till around March time! Good luck anyway :smile:

I got my interview for Manchester uni on the 15th of April. You got an offer from ual for fashion buying?
Ahhh okay! Well I will let you know how mine goes/ give you a heads up on what they ask then instead if you want! Mines 25th of Feb.

No its for Fashion Marketing x
Original post by bronteoneill
Ahhh okay! Well I will let you know how mine goes/ give you a heads up on what they ask then instead if you want! Mines 25th of Feb.

No its for Fashion Marketing x

Yes please! Good luck and congratulations on the ual offer!
what did UAL off you? was it a conditional offer or an interview? if a conditional how many UCAS points? I got an offer too and I'm just trying to work out if its the typical offer

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending