Visit website

Stafford Uni 2015 ODP

Scroll to see replies

also was the maths test really hard?
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website
thankssss sooo much x
can you give me your email so i can private message you?
Original post by Maria.a_1
hi, i have a interview next thursday does anyone know the type of question they will be asking?

Hi Maria,

Apologies for the late response.

The advice I would give is to prepare as you would for any other interview, and really familiarize yourself with what ODP is and with the course content. It's important to show a good understanding of the subject.

Best of luck!

Kind Regards,
Phil
Thanks really nervous its tomorrow.

Nerves are understandable! Try to relax but keep preparing and ensuring you have a real understanding of the subject :smile:

What time is the interview?

Phil
9.30am, i wont get any sleep tonight so scared i really want to go to staffordshire university.
its the maths test that i am worried about :frown:
(edited 9 years ago)
I have an interview tomorrow too at staffs! Also my first choice:smile: if you google university entry maths tests, there's one for BCU which i can imagine is similar to the staffs one, they're really simple questions, just make sure you know how to multiply and divide without a calculator, everything else is just basic maths! and work out percentages too! Good Luck :smile: xxx

I have an interview tomorrow too at staffs! Also my first choice if you google university entry maths tests, there's one for BCU which i can imagine is similar to the staffs one, they're really simple questions, just make sure you know how to multiply and divide without a calculator, everything else is just basic maths! and work out percentages too! Good Luck xxx
Reply 30
Hi, I got interview with Staffordshire University did you have to do numeracy test? And how was it? As I am crap at maths. Any tips will be really appreciated.
Hiya, I haven't had my interview yet, it's tomorrow, search 'bcu maths and English test' then it's the sample numeracy test on Birmingham city universities website, for entrance to nursing. I'm guessing it's going to be very similar. Have a quick look at that, it will ease your mind a bit as it's not very difficult, just simple maths x
Thanks even tho it went really bad and they never interviewed anyone, nice seeing you today x
I am on the 2015 course - can't wait
Original post by Janegarratt
I am on the 2015 course - can't wait

Hey :smile:

How are things going? Thought I'd come and say hi.

This thread is a little older which is why you may not have got a response yet.

Quick Reply

Latest