The Student Room Group
Library, University of East London
University of East London
London
Visit website

Social Work 2014

Hi,

who else has been offered a place and will be accepting for September 2014 start BA and MA.

Mon x
Reply 1
Original post by Monz101x
Hi,

who else has been offered a place and will be accepting for September 2014 start BA and MA.

Mon x

Hi,
I have I started in September how is yours going ?
Library, University of East London
University of East London
London
Visit website
I've just received an invite for the assessment/open day for the 8th January. How was the assessment day for you both?
Reply 3
Mine was fine I did a few ! I'm on the degree at the moment !
Original post by N-kaur
Mine was fine I did a few ! I'm on the degree at the moment !

How are you finding the course, lecturers and your fellow students? I was grateful that UEL doesn't do group interviews. I don't like them very much. Do you remember what your assessment was about?
Reply 5
Original post by N-kaur
Hi,
I have I started in September how is yours going ?

Hi,

I am on the BA Social Work at UEL started in September. Are you BA or MA?
Reply 6
Original post by maggiex3utd
How are you finding the course, lecturers and your fellow students? I was grateful that UEL doesn't do group interviews. I don't like them very much. Do you remember what your assessment was about?

How was your assessment?
Original post by Monz101x
How was your assessment?

I actually didn't go. I got accepted into Greenwich and since that was my #1 option. I withdrew my applications from the others.
Reply 8
I'm doing the BA, as things changed so I couldn't do the MA! Buts going good!! Tough but good!

I had assessments and group interviews at all my choices !
Reply 9
Original post by maggiex3utd

I had a few assessments !! They we all different !
Some I had to write letters, others were more like questions and your answers; others were based on newspapers and your response !
Please I have got an interview and assessment day at uel for social work. I seriously need help as I don't know what to expect. :hmmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending