The Student Room Group
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website

Veterinary physiotherapy help :)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by booitsme21
I withdrew my application to Moreton Morrell and Harper once I got my unconditional from writtle for MVetPhys - I knew I only wanted to go to writtle and that was final! Something to look forward to at the end of my gap year :smile:

Did you already have a levels? hence you gettin an unconditional. When do you o to writtle, as i'll hopefully be oin to they ave me an offer for DMM :smile:
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website
I've applied for writtle, harper and warwickshire for veteterinary physiotherapy, myerscough for equine science and moulton for equine therapies as my two back ups!
Writtle is ideally first choice to do the integrated masters :smile:
Original post by katieclarke31
Did you already have a levels? hence you gettin an unconditional. When do you o to writtle, as i'll hopefully be oin to they ave me an offer for DMM :smile:

Yeah, I got 3B's in biology Chemistry and Psychology... but i'm retaking some exams at the end of this year, just cause I was so close to getting A's!

Ah I hope you get into Writtle, there isnt that many of us on the course and I would like to know someone else!! :wink:
Reply 43
Morgan, have u heard from harper or Warrickshire yet. How long u been waiting

Posted from TSR Mobile
Not yet, still waiting on my tutor to do my reference!! 👎 fingers crossed I get something though!😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Had my application done since October! :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 46
Good luck to u then...hope u get what u want....:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by booitsme21
Yeah, I got 3B's in biology Chemistry and Psychology... but i'm retaking some exams at the end of this year, just cause I was so close to getting A's!

Ah I hope you get into Writtle, there isnt that many of us on the course and I would like to know someone else!! :wink:

I should be able to get those grades :smile: so it's more than likely i will be seein you :smile: So your hoping to go september 2015?
I should be able to get those grades :smile: so it's more than likely i will be seein you :smile: So your hoping to go september 2015?

Ahh good :smile: Yeah, ive already had the year out so its like i did deferred entry anyway... I just wanna go and learn now! :wink:
I've just got a conditional offer from writtle 😊 xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by morgan_x
I've just got a conditional offer from writtle ������ xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congratulations! Have you heard from anywhere else?x
I've got an interview for myerscough and an offer for moulton, waiting to hear off harper and Warwickshire but writtle is where I was hoping to go!xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 52
Waiting to hear from harper and Warrickshire too....

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've got my interview for warks on the 17th, I only got B C C at AS-level and re-taking to get ABC (psychology isn't a strong point). But my years of experience regarding handling my own horses, motivation, volunteering at the pet show helping pony club, helping my local yard for most of each and every summer, volunteering at cat shows and soon to be at a cattery may help...? I only need BCC grade-wise now in order to achieve the minimum tariff as i under-took EPQ and 2x general studies. I may not be a super gifted academic student but i try my bloody hardest and i'm hoping pure enthusiasm may just help, a tad! Good luck to everyone, I hope you all achieve your potential and get into your top choices. Hope to be seeing some of you soon x
Reply 54
How long from acknowledgment email did it take for you to hear about your interview for warwickshire.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey guys :smile: i went down to writtle college which is my top choice! for MVETPHY vet physio , it's amazing :smile: i love it im waiting for an interview date for warwick and trying to get all my references for harper
Hey guys :smile: i went down to writtle college which is my top choice! for MVETPHY vet physio , it's amazing :smile: i love it im waiting for an interview date for warwick and trying to get all my references for harper

Did you get to look at any accommodation when you went down? x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 57
Original post by shannon.mcc
I've got my interview for warks on the 17th, I only got B C C at AS-level and re-taking to get ABC (psychology isn't a strong point). But my years of experience regarding handling my own horses, motivation, volunteering at the pet show helping pony club, helping my local yard for most of each and every summer, volunteering at cat shows and soon to be at a cattery may help...? I only need BCC grade-wise now in order to achieve the minimum tariff as i under-took EPQ and 2x general studies. I may not be a super gifted academic student but i try my bloody hardest and i'm hoping pure enthusiasm may just help, a tad! Good luck to everyone, I hope you all achieve your potential and get into your top choices. Hope to be seeing some of you soon x

How long did u wait to hear about interview from putting in application and getting an acknowledgement.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bluebells60
How long did u wait to hear about interview from putting in application and getting an acknowledgement.

Posted from TSR Mobile

About 6 weeks x

Did you go on the 7th? :smile: x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending