The Student Room Group

Lloyds Video Interview

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
Hi guys, I had my video interview for Lloyds in late November for commercial banking (products) but I have not heard back since. As far as I know, there has been an assessment centre already for this field but do you guys know if there are meant to be any more any time soon? Anyone in the same boat as me?
Reply 141
Original post by bluao
Hi guys, I had my video interview for Lloyds in late November for commercial banking (products) but I have not heard back since. As far as I know, there has been an assessment centre already for this field but do you guys know if there are meant to be any more any time soon? Anyone in the same boat as me?

Yup, im in the exact same boat as you, i applied to products as well and did my video interview in October! I emailed to ask but they said that it remains in progress so not sure what to make of that
Reply 142
Reply 143

Yeah, I got a call today saying I'm now being considered for Commercial Banking SMEs and I should hear back within a week.

All hope isn't lost.

Have you received a contract yet?
Reply 144
Original post by dollz08
Yeah, I got a call today saying I'm now being considered for Commercial Banking SMEs and I should hear back within a week.

All hope isn't lost.

Have you received a contract yet?

ah nice sounds positive. Just submitted my details so should come in a few weeks now

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ReqMT
ah nice sounds positive. Just submitted my details so should come in a few weeks now

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congrats on the offer!! Out of interest, is it for graduate or internship?

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 146
Original post by EconomicsWarrior
Congrats on the offer!! Out of interest, is it for graduate or internship?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks, got a bit lucky. Its a grad role

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 147
Hi,

Just a quick question,, did everyone who got through to the AC wear a suit for the video interview? I just wore a polo so am now worried this might be the reason why I haven't heard back...
Original post by hugogo
Hi,

Just a quick question,, did everyone who got through to the AC wear a suit for the video interview? I just wore a polo so am now worried this might be the reason why I haven't heard back...

To be honest if you were good enough I'm sure they wouldn't give a toss about a polo shirt. + just because you haven't heard back now doesn't mean you're not in. To jump to such radical conclusion before you have even heard back is a bit.. Idk unnecessary imo

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 149
Has anybody actually been rejected post video interview/AC?
Reply 150
I just got an offer for Products!!!!!!!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 151
Original post by dollz08
I just got an offer for Products!!!!!!!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah congrats!!! Grad or intern role?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 152
Original post by ReqMT
Ah congrats!!! Grad or intern role?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Graduate role!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Does anyone know the start date of the graduate scheme?
Reply 154
Original post by iamlovinit05
Does anyone know the start date of the graduate scheme?

Monday 21st Sept

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by dollz08
Monday 21st Sept

Posted from TSR Mobile

Awesome. thanks! See you there then! :smile:
Reply 156
Awesome. thanks! See you there then! :smile:

You products too?
Original post by dollz08
You products too?

Yea but i converted from the internship thats why I didnt have the start date
Reply 158
Yea but i converted from the internship thats why I didnt have the start date

Oh right, see you then!
I didn't know where to ask this question, as this is the most recent thread I found regarding Lloyds. If anyone could tell me whether I have a time limit to complete the cultural assessment? I received the link today, but I will only be able to complete it in two days time as my internet is unstable right now. Will the link expire within a day or I have as long a I need? x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending