The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Statistics, Economics, & Finance BSc and Information Management for Business BSc

I have applied for Statistics, Economics, & Finance BSc, and Information Management for Business BSc at UCL and still waiting for a response. I've looked through the forum and barely found any information regarding these programs and their current acceptances. So I'm wondering if anyone received an acceptance for any of the two programs? Or we just have to keep waiting. Thank you!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey, sorry to see you haven't had any replies to your thread yet. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific university or course forum should help get more responses. :redface:

If you haven’t already found it, then university connect is a really useful way for finding people at your course/university! You can also find a list of applicant threads and courses here. :h: It's worth checking out if you have questions.

If you need advice on your academic work, then the Study Help section will be able to help you. :h: Hope this helps! :h:
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
I've just received my offer for Information management for business as of 19-12-2014
Reply 3
I applied for statistics and management for business and Ucl only asked me for my ums marks and I sent to them immediately but they didn't send me any email after that ...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Still waiting for BSc IMB @ UCL offer. Applied in December...
Reply 5
Hi guys a little late to jump on the boat but I figured what the heck I've got nothing to lose. Applied to stats/econs/finance AFTER the January deadline (I wasn't aware about the course prior to this) but I'm actually using an accounting and finance personal statement. All my 4 other choices were for accounting and finance and I figured this is the closest course there is to that in UCL. Is there any chance of me getting into the course with a ps that's not exactly relevant to it? I have an actual IB score of 44 with 7 for everything and 2 bonus points. (Math econs physics HL, Langlit chinese and business/management SL). So just wondering if applying at all was worth it. Cheers :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending