The Student Room Group
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen

University of Aberdeen Applicants and Offer Holders for 2015 entry

Scroll to see replies

Got an unconditional for geology and petroleum geology !!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen
Unconditional for Petroleum Geology and Pharmacology with Immunology. Takes a lot of pressure off knowing I have two in the bag :biggrin:
Original post by TMcmillan97
Got an unconditional for geology and petroleum geology !!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Awesome!! Well done!! I might see you next year then!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah you too !!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is anyone going to the applicant visit day on 25th march

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by adam harperRB
Is anyone going to the applicant visit day on 25th march

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just got the letter about it and it looks good but it's bound to be pricey and it's the same day as Cardiff uni open day.
Reply 146
hello ladies and gents!!!
i sent of my ucas off 4 days ago and am wondering about how long on average would i have to wait until i hear a reply
btw i applied for chemical engineering
Well I'm not sure about the average waiting time but I had to wait 22 days

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by muki183
hello ladies and gents!!!
i sent of my ucas off 4 days ago and am wondering about how long on average would i have to wait until i hear a reply
btw i applied for chemical engineering

I waited a week for mine but considering it's the holiday period, I reckon you'll get it back within the first week of Jan, maybe.
Just emailed Aberdeen admissions about changing my course from Geography to Geology and Petroleum Geology and they're currently considering my application, so I may see fellow geologists instead of geographers next year in lectures!! :P
Reply 150
Hi everyone, I think I might be a little too late to the party, haha, but I applied for Petroleum Engineering at Aberdeen (also applied to Leeds, Manchester, Portsmouth and Surrey). I'm a South African, but doing my A Levels in England (London). I sent my UCAS on the 11th Dec, and all I got was letters and emails confirming the got my application, and now the wait for the offer still continues... :smile: :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I got an offer for pharmacy
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 152
got an offer for chemical engineering today
do any of you guys know whether there is a significant amount of english students at the university of aberdeen?
Reply 153
has anyone heard anything for Social Anthropology? I've applied in October and still haven't received an offer!
Just accepted my unconditional offer for MGeology! See you guys in September yaaaay :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Megzsurfxx
Just accepted my unconditional offer for MGeology! See you guys in September yaaaay :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congratulations, man! :smile:
Original post by cas_1
Hey, I got an unconditional for Law LLB at Aberdeen and Im sooooo over the moon!! i got AAABB in my highers last year, have you heard anything?

I've heard from Edinburgh (UC), Glasgow(C) & Strathclyde (UC) waiting for Aberdeen still but I probably will go to either my first 3 offers!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 157
Original post by LivK
has anyone heard anything for Social Anthropology? I've applied in October and still haven't received an offer!

I'm not sure about Social Anthropology but I applied for Anthropology and got an offer a week later
Reply 158
Original post by newtoit
I'm not sure about Social Anthropology but I applied for Anthropology and got an offer a week later

Thank you :smile: what was your offer if I may ask and when did you get it? :smile: where else have you applied?
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Emilia9
Congratulations, man! :smile:

Thank you!!! :smile: super excited!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending