The Student Room Group

Cardiff Carphone Warehouse I need help guys and galz! Please :)

Guys I bought an LG g3 phone from amazon 2 months ago and the screen was broken last week so due to the crack the phone does not function. However since im too far to an original local LG store, i decided to get it done in Carphone warehouse.

But I have some things in mind, firstly; do they fix it using non-original products? I mean im not writing this to slander them but how do they repair things like broken screen? anyone had any experience in such situation in somewhere else? or is good to know??
Hey, sorry to see you haven't had any replies to your thread yet. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific university or course forum should help get more responses. :redface:

If you haven’t already found it, then university connect is a really useful way for finding people at your course/university! You can also find a list of applicant threads and courses here. :h: It's worth checking out if you have questions.

If you need advice on your academic work, then the Study Help section will be able to help you. :h: Hope this helps! :h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending