The Student Room Group

MedView / DentView at Kings College

anyone applied to either of the 2? I've applied to Dentview but im worried because I may have over did it - it sounds a bit personal statement-y lolol , has anyone been to either? and were they good? :smile:
????
Original post by Yasmin-9970
????

no one? :frown:
im the only one :frown:(
Did you get in? If so, was it good? I'm thinking of applying to dentview this year.
Reply 5
anyone applied to either of the 2? I've applied to Dentview but im worried because I may have over did it - it sounds a bit personal statement-y lolol , has anyone been to either? and were they good? :smile:

I'm doing this right now! Can you give me some pointers of what I could say on the description questions? And for the 'What have you already done to investigate the realitites of a career in dentistry?' I haven't done much other than work experience in a school. However, I'm planning to do many more next year. But what could I sat at the moment? :frown:
Did anyone get a response from KCL regarding Dentview or Medview ??? I waited for the whole day but still haven't heard from them
Reply 7
Original post by strawberry06
Did anyone get a response from KCL regarding Dentview or Medview ??? I waited for the whole day but still haven't heard from them

Hey, I managed to get in. Wbu?
If you did, could you please explain the dress code for me? NO JEANS? like bruhhh wt****
I'm so lost idk what to wear lmaoo
Original post by Milts
Hey, I managed to get in. Wbu?
If you did, could you please explain the dress code for me? NO JEANS? like bruhhh wt****
I'm so lost idk what to wear lmaoo

Hello :smile:
How do you apply for dentview? I tried to find it on KCL's website and googling it but couldn't find anything. Not sure if its just not a thing anymore

How do you apply for dentview? I tried to find it on KCL's website and googling it but couldn't find anything. Not sure if its just not a thing anymore
Reply 10
Original post by saylesslooool

I'm wondering the same thing, ipeople applied for it last year but I can't find anything on it this year
Reply 11
this thread is like 9 years old I don't think its a thing now

Quick Reply

Latest