The Student Room Group
London South Bank University
London

lsbu current students

i am looking to study a media related degree and my top choice at the moment is London South Bank. I've been to an open day and interview where i looked round the uni and found lots of information and i really like it there. I think the course looks great (considering only 9 unis in the country do the exact course i want to do) and I'd like to study in london because of the work experience opportunities for media related subjects. i've done a lot of research and read endless bad reviews of the uni but they're all from 2010/11, are there any current/recent students who can say what lsbu is really like and whether it's worth going there?
(edited 9 years ago)
I'm in the exact same situation as you! Everyone seems to slate the uni but I've been nothing but impressed by it :smile: I'm doing a media course too, was going to study media and cultural studies but they cancelled that course so I've signed up for a multimedia journalism degree instead. Which course were you applying for? :smile:
London
Reply 2
bcl
OP
Original post by RickyStevens94
I'm in the exact same situation as you! Everyone seems to slate the uni but I've been nothing but impressed by it :smile: I'm doing a media course too, was going to study media and cultural studies but they cancelled that course so I've signed up for a multimedia journalism degree instead. Which course were you applying for? :smile:

multimedia journalism too! i've decided to go with manchester met thought because I don't want to risk spending all that money on a degree no one will take seriously because of the university I went to, glad to see someone else is thinking the same as me because everyone I met at the interview didn't seem to know anything about the bad reviews and reputation it has

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending