The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Has anyone got a Psychology (BSc) offer yet? (2015)

Hi guys,

I was wondering if anyone has received an offer from Psychology BSc yet? I put my application in early November. I know Durham are usually quite delayed in their offers but because Durham is my first choice the wait is killing me and I'm getting a bit anxious....

Scroll to see replies

I'm still waiting, applied in early October! The wait is killing me :frown:
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Siobhan_mcateer
I'm still waiting, applied in early October! The wait is killing me :frown:

Where else have you applied?
Original post by Tabby_palmer
Where else have you applied?

Cambridge, Manchester, Queens and Surrey. What about you? :smile:
I've applied to Durham, Bath, Brighton, Sunderland and Northumbria. The only offers I'm waiting for are Durham and Bath :smile: have you chosen any halls where you would like to stay?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by LouiseC15
I've applied to Durham, Bath, Brighton, Sunderland and Northumbria. The only offers I'm waiting for are Durham and Bath :smile: have you chosen any halls where you would like to stay?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I just put an open application in, did yo choose anywhere?
I chosen can mildest but I'm gonna request to change to somewhere else :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I chosen can mildest but I'm gonna request to change to somewhere else :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

A lot of people seem to have chosen university college or St chads, but worried I just put an open application now!
Reply 8
Original post by Siobhan_mcateer
A lot of people seem to have chosen university college or St chads, but worried I just put an open application now!

I have gotten offers from Exeter, York, Cardiff and Lancaster. I have applied for university college:s-smilie:
I have gotten offers from Exeter, York, Cardiff and Lancaster. I have applied for university college:s-smilie:

Oh I was looking at York! It looks so good:smile:
Hopefully we hear soon!! Im so nervous!!
I meant vanmildert 😂 not whatever I wrote there and I don't know whether to pick St Chads, University or Butlers

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
I have! I got a conditional offer(AAA) for Psychology pretty quickly. Give them some time, I'm sure they're just looking over your application a little too carefully. :smile:
Original post by riddhi.mane
I have! I got a conditional offer(AAA) for Psychology pretty quickly. Give them some time, I'm sure they're just looking over your application a little too carefully. :smile:

When did you apply? Well done! I'm so jealous
Just got my offer!! AAA! So happy :smile:
Just got my offer!! AAA! So happy :smile:

Congratulations!!!! You deserve it all the best for you're exams :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
Congratulations!

I'm still waiting, and I applied in the beginning of December. I'm getting really nervous now, Durham was my #1 choice, and I haven't heard anything..

Got offers from Lancaster, Exeter and Manchester (+scholarship for "outstanding international applicant"), still waiting on York and Durham.

Do any of you know if international students have to wait longer before receiving an offer? I'm so worried I won't get an offer :/
Original post by Lenus
Congratulations!

I'm still waiting, and I applied in the beginning of December. I'm getting really nervous now, Durham was my #1 choice, and I haven't heard anything..

Got offers from Lancaster, Exeter and Manchester (+scholarship for "outstanding international applicant"), still waiting on York and Durham.

Do any of you know if international students have to wait longer before receiving an offer? I'm so worried I won't get an offer :/

I'm still waiting on my Durham offer too and it's my #1 choice too I'm worried about it because it's where I really want to go

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17
I'm still waiting on my Durham offer too and it's my #1 choice too I'm worried about it because it's where I really want to go

Posted from TSR Mobile

When did you apply? :smile:
Original post by Lenus
When did you apply? :smile:

9th of November 2014 and I'm still waiting in Durham and Bath :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
9th of November 2014 and I'm still waiting in Durham and Bath :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hm, are you an international student?

Quick Reply