The Student Room Group
Roehampton Library | Roehampton University
University of Roehampton
London
Visit website

Has anyone applied for student finance yet?

Hey I was wondering if anyone else starting in September 2015 has applied for student finance and whether they found the process simple or difficult if they have applied for it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
Original post by r-t
Hey I was wondering if anyone else starting in September 2015 has applied for student finance and whether they found the process simple or difficult if they have applied for it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've applied for it! :smile:
The process was actually really simple and straight forward!
Roehampton Library | Roehampton University
University of Roehampton
London
Visit website
Reply 2
That's a relief. Just don't want to rush it and make a mistake and then have the hassle of having to ring them up. My school has informed us about it and how it works etc. Think I'll get started soon then because I've got all my offers anyway. Thanks :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by r-t
That's a relief. Just don't want to rush it and make a mistake and then have the hassle of having to ring them up. My school has informed us about it and how it works etc. Think I'll get started soon then because I've got all my offers anyway. Thanks :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

No problem :smile: Make sure you also talk/tell your parents about it.
Reply 4
really? im worried im doing the wrong thing because it is quite long winded? its the process on https://www.gov.uk/apply-for-student-finance right ??
Reply 6
Original post by endothermic_
really? im worried im doing the wrong thing because it is quite long winded? its the process on https://www.gov.uk/apply-for-student-finance right ??

It takes about half an hour..ish but it's quite simple. It just asks for your name, the uni that you're going to (or first choice if you still haven't chosen), bank details, if you're living at home etc etc - it's a lot easier than when you applied to uni through UCAS! (That site is horrendous)

And yes, that is the right link! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending