The Student Room Group
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

RHUL applicants for 2015 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TheArch
Holy cow! My target grades for RHUL Law are AAB... I'm also pretty sure that Law starts for the very first time at RHUL this year.

Yeah that couldn't have been RHUL because I am going to do Crim & Psych which falls under the school of law and on all the brochures it says law will be starting in 2015 x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
Original post by FindingHappiness
Yeah that couldn't have been RHUL because I am going to do Crim & Psych which falls under the school of law and on all the brochures it says law will be starting in 2015 x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yup, this must be for a different uni then.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by BTN95
Hi, Im starting in September when should I apply for accommodation?

Hello,

Accommodation applications open Wednesday 6 May 2015. More information can be found here: https://www.royalholloway.ac.uk/studyhere/accommodation/royalhollowayhalls/applying/new-ug.aspx

The application process is only open for a month, so make sure you get your application in before the 7 June!

Best,

Emily
Reply 223
Firmed for Geography and Politics :smile:
Firmed for history today woooo 😊 just have to get the grades now aha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 225
I applied for the phd position in Earth Science Department. I worry about interview. Does anyone here to help me for phd interview questions?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 226
To anyone who went to the open day, was there a certain dress code? Or anything in general I should know/bring before coming? Mines of the 25th of March for Business Management
Original post by ah9
To anyone who went to the open day, was there a certain dress code? Or anything in general I should know/bring before coming? Mines of the 25th of March for Business Management

I went to one last month and there was absolutely no dress code, everyone just wore fairly casual clothes :smile:
I thought I would be super organised and bring pens and a notebook and everything but the only thing I actually found useful on the day was a bag to carry around all the leaflets and things that they hand out!
Hope this helps!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 228
Original post by bethanoconnor
I went to one last month and there was absolutely no dress code, everyone just wore fairly casual clothes :smile:
I thought I would be super organised and bring pens and a notebook and everything but the only thing I actually found useful on the day was a bag to carry around all the leaflets and things that they hand out!
Hope this helps!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sounds great. Thanks! How was it?
Original post by ah9
Sounds great. Thanks! How was it?

No problem!
It was really a really useful day, I got loads of info and could really see myself there in a few months, okay so the sunshine definitely made my mood a lot better but seriously, the day was so worth it! Haven't officially firmed it yet but in my head I definitely have :biggrin:

Most importantly just try to imagine yourself there and ask yourself if you would be happy with that!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 230
Original post by bethanoconnor
No problem!
It was really a really useful day, I got loads of info and could really see myself there in a few months, okay so the sunshine definitely made my mood a lot better but seriously, the day was so worth it! Haven't officially firmed it yet but in my head I definitely have :biggrin:

Most importantly just try to imagine yourself there and ask yourself if you would be happy with that!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thats a good way to look at it! Do you get to see the dorms?
Original post by ah9
Thats a good way to look at it! Do you get to see the dorms?

Yeah I did, most accommodation was open so you could look around by yourself or go on a tour :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi!

Bit late to forum but I will be firming for Geography, Politics and International Relations :smile:

Studying Biology, English lit and Geography for A2!

This may sound like a stupid question, but does anybody know if we can take a small tv and games console into our rooms while we are staying at Royal Holloway?
Ive received a conditional offer for English (Q300) at RHUL, and the same for UEA; Which one is better? Ive also been accepted to work for Disney in Florida for a year, should i take a gap year to work or just finish my studies? From a Norwegian student.
Original post by pogohoudine
Ive received a conditional offer for English (Q300) at RHUL, and the same for UEA; Which one is better? Ive also been accepted to work for Disney in Florida for a year, should i take a gap year to work or just finish my studies? From a Norwegian student.

I received an unconditional offer from UEA for a similar course, but the campus of RH won me over and I haven't debated changing back to UEA since. Look into them as much as possible, but I'd say Rh is nicer.
Anyone else applied for Law? Struggling to decide between here and Surrey :confused:
Have you guys applied for accommodation? Is it open for applications yet? Also, which halls are you thinking of applying to? I was thinking Founders but I don't know if I like the communal bathroom thing 😳

Posted from TSR Mobile
Firmed Management and Accounting :smile:
Officially firmed for Psychology & Criminology 😊😄👍

Posted from TSR Mobile
Firmed for Criminology and Psychology!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending