The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

University of Leeds 2014 Applicants (2015 start)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ruby_entwistle
Loughborough is supposed to be an amazing night out (as is Leeds of course haha) I put politics and IR at Manchester as my insurance but I'm praying I make it to Leeds, the city and the course are just perfect :smile: dos you go to the applicant open day the other week at Leeds?

I've heard the same about the nightlife. I feel exactly the same about Leeds as well, everything about the the uni is perfect! I went for my second open day on the 4th - did you? :redface:
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 721
Got an offer for medicine today, its definitely going to be my firm!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Congratulations to all offer holders! So happy, I got mine today for medicine :biggrin:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Liv_97
Got an offer for medicine today, its definitely going to be my firm!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by dancingmedjm
Congratulations to all offer holders! So happy, I got mine today for medicine :biggrin:

Wow, well done both, many congratulations.

I was ecstatic to get an offer for Leeds for Diagnostic Radiography in early December because it is hugely competitive, yours is a massive achievement, I firmed Leeds a few weeks ago.
Reply 724
Original post by FeelingDepressed
Wow, well done both, many congratulations.

I was ecstatic to get an offer for Leeds for Diagnostic Radiography in early December because it is hugely competitive, yours is a massive achievement, I firmed Leeds a few weeks ago.

Thank you and congratulations to you too! I can't wait to firm Leeds, just got a couple more to hear from then I can :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thank you, congratulations to you too :smile: guess we will all meet in September :O :biggrin:
Going to be firming Leeds for Applied Computer Science!

Anyone else starting this course?
Anyone going to the applicant day on 25th feb recieved an itinerary yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mkvickers
I've heard the same about the nightlife. I feel exactly the same about Leeds as well, everything about the the uni is perfect! I went for my second open day on the 4th - did you? :redface:

yeah I went on the 4th aswell, it was just how I wanted it to be, just got my access to Leeds application accepted so my entry requirements have been dropped to BBB! are your entry requirements AAB like mine were? :smile:
Hi Guys!
I applied for biological Sciences, and just accepted my offer, firm choice woo!
Gotta get AAB though:frown:
Anyone else going down the Life science route?
oooh, and what accommodation is everyone looking at?
:smile:
Hey guys! Good luck with all your applications into Leeds :smile:

Check out and join the link below - it provides UK university offer holders & applicants some great information on the lead up to freshers week!

So click 'JOIN' & make sure you share amongst your friends who are also going to uni this year!

facebook.com/events/742712939169549/
Original post by ruby_entwistle
yeah I went on the 4th aswell, it was just how I wanted it to be, just got my access to Leeds application accepted so my entry requirements have been dropped to BBB! are your entry requirements AAB like mine were? :smile:

Yes they're still AAB which I can hopefully achieve with a bit of hard work. I REALLY want to go to Leeds so I'm sure it'll be worth it :biggrin::o:o:redface:
Original post by Sam.Turner
Going to be firming Leeds for Applied Computer Science!

Anyone else starting this course?

Yeah same! I'm thinking of firming them for Applied CompSci!

What was your offer? Mines A*AB :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mkvickers
Yes they're still AAB which I can hopefully achieve with a bit of hard work. I REALLY want to go to Leeds so I'm sure it'll be worth it :biggrin::o:o:redface:

yeah me too, good luck with everything, I'm sure you can do it! ☺️
Just new to this thread! Anyone else got an offer for Chemical Engineering?:smile:
Thinking of putting Leeds as my first choice but I'm from Ireland so its a big leap for me lol and I've no clue what accommodation to go for, there's too many options?!
Original post by Ali97
I've got an offer from Leeds for Chemical Engineering (A*AA). I most likely will firm it. For accommodation, if you can't decide, just choose accommodation that is near campus with a short walking distance. Then, narrow it down to whether you want ensuite or not and then narrow it down further to it being cheap. All accommodation is good anyway.

Same! So what made you choose Leeds then? :grin: Yeah I just want somewhere really sociable, fairly priced and preferably an en suite! Also have you been invited to an informal interview/open day??
Does anyone know when our freshers week will be? It says my course starts on the 1st of September but I'm away during the last week of August, does that mean I'll miss freshers week?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 737
Anyone else firming Leeds for Medical Engineering? :smile:
Original post by sandrabondaruk
Does anyone know when our freshers week will be? It says my course starts on the 1st of September but I'm away during the last week of August, does that mean I'll miss freshers week?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

It won't start the first week of September most unis last year started around the last week of September, so Freshers is a week before.
Original post by Flather
It won't start the first week of September most unis last year started around the last week of September, so Freshers is a week before.

Why does it say 1st of September on my ucas then?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest