The Student Room Group

Marks and Spencer Graduate Scheme 2015

Scroll to see replies

I did mine in Altrincham too, still haven't heard anything. No news is good news I suppose!
What date you go on?
I did mine on the 18th January
Reply 163
I did mine in London...
Waiting to hear back is painful, especially now it's been over a month!

My application online says 'on hold, thanks for going to the assessment centre, we'll contact you shortly' it's been like that for a month now.
(edited 9 years ago)
Strange how many people found out on that one day they had got a job niw hardly anyone has heard anything for over a week
Surely its got to be soon, they said the end of February, beginning of March to us
I think all those people were July start dates so maybe they're still allocating the September ones?
Reply 167
I had mine in Altrincham on the 27th, still not heard anything. I was convinced I'd have been told this week but in all fairness, they did say on the day that we'd hear between 4 and 6 weeks.. It is odd though how a couple of people got offers just over a week ago, but I do know that they rank everyone and then make their way down through the list. Maybe they give early offers to the best candidates, who knows!
Hey,

I got a phone call this week saying I had got a placement at Milton Keynes in September! My Assessment Centre was in London on the 5th Feb so it took a while for them to get back to me... Anyone else been placed yet? Especially anyone else at Milton Keynes??
Anyone heard who went to Peterborough assessment centre?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 170
I went to the Peterborough assessment centre on the 22nd January and I'm still waiting to hear back from them, when didi you attend and what were your three choices in terms of location?
26th jan, I chose London, South East (Ipswich etc) and I can't remember the 3rd. You?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 172
Original post by jastevens
26th jan, I chose London, South East (Ipswich etc) and I can't remember the 3rd. You?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I chose the same first two as you, and I believe my third choice was Greater London. I can only hope they are allocating jobs based on region!
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 173
Just received an offer for the IT Business Analyst graduate scheme. I applied just to obtain some experience with the assessment centre and didn't really intend to join M&S so I'll be rejecting the offer.

Good Luck everyone.
Just had a response to my email, a huge volume of applications are still under review as assessment centres only finished last week:smile:
Had a voice mail saying i had been successful at 3.30 with no other details and they had left the office when i rang back! So happy, going to ring in the morning and hopefully find out some details!
Original post by micky123
Had a voice mail saying i had been successful at 3.30 with no other details and they had left the office when i rang back! So happy, going to ring in the morning and hopefully find out some details!

Congratulations, which store were you offered.

I've sent back my contract this week, I can't remember if we provided references in the application - does anyone know?
Original post by DanL94
Cardiff, culverhouse cross and starting in September. What about you? Also have you received a conformation email?

Heya, I'm starting same place in September on the grad scheme, have sent you a message :smile:
Anyone still waiting to hear? I don't know whether to email them or not? My assessment centre was in the middle of January and haven't heard anything since the thank you for coming email about a month ago.
Reply 179
Original post by Strathy
Anyone still waiting to hear? I don't know whether to email them or not? My assessment centre was in the middle of January and haven't heard anything since the thank you for coming email about a month ago.

Im still waiting aswell, I emailed them at the end of February and they replied saying my application was still under review. It can't hurt to email them though, the waiting is so frustrating!

Quick Reply

Latest