The Student Room Group
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website

Child Nursing 2015

Hi,
I applied for childrens nursing on the 4th December and still have not heard anything. Is there anyone else that still has not heard anything?

Thank you:smile:
Original post by Caz701
Hi,
I applied for childrens nursing on the 4th December and still have not heard anything. Is there anyone else that still has not heard anything?

Thank you:smile:

Hey good luck with your application! I applied in November and only heard back last month, so it took 2 month for them to get back! Hopefully you should hear back this month! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by ollynicky
Hey good luck with your application! I applied in November and only heard back last month, so it took 2 month for them to get back! Hopefully you should hear back this month! :smile:Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you :smile: have you applied for adults or children's nursing? :smile:
Original post by Caz701
Thank you :smile: have you applied for adults or children's nursing? :smile:

No worries! I applied for children's, I love working with children! And have an interview later this month! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
My app was sent off at the end of November, heard back from all my other uni's except Huddersfield haha!
Original post by lorn.
My app was sent off at the end of November, heard back from all my other uni's except Huddersfield haha!

Hey, I'm sure you'll hear soon! I sent mine off on the 19th November and still have two to hear back from! Haha!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Hey, I'm sure you'll hear soon! I sent mine off on the 19th November and still have two to hear back from! Haha!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I'm hoping to hear back from my two interviews these next few weeks too!
Original post by lorn.
Yeah I'm hoping to hear back from my two interviews these next few weeks too!

Well done on your interviews! Were did you have them for?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Well done on your interviews! Were did you have them for?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aw thank you, I had one at Northumbria and one at York, I have one at Leeds on the 23rd of this month too!
Original post by lorn.
Aw thank you, I had one at Northumbria and one at York, I have one at Leeds on the 23rd of this month too!

Oh well done and good luck for York! I have Huddersfield on the 26th of this month!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Oh well done and good luck for York! I have Huddersfield on the 26th of this month!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Heard from Huddersfield today! I have an interview on the 12th haha.
Original post by lorn.
Heard from Huddersfield today! I have an interview on the 12th haha.

Aww well done you!! That's soo good! Ive just heard from Cumbria today too offering me an interview, must be a good day today! :biggrin:
Reply 12
Aww well done you!! That's soo good! Ive just heard from Cumbria today too offering me an interview, must be a good day today! :biggrin:

Aww congrats! I know yey! Good luck with your interview!
Original post by lorn.
Aww congrats! I know yey! Good luck with your interview!

Thank you I'm so happy! You too good luck! Have you any were else to hear from? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
Thank you I'm so happy! You too good luck! Have you any were else to hear from? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

No that's it now, got interviews from 4/5 of my choices and now I've got 2 interviews to go and 2 unis to hear back from!
Original post by lorn.
No that's it now, got interviews from 4/5 of my choices and now I've got 2 interviews to go and 2 unis to hear back from!

Aw go you that's so good!! I've got one left to hear from and got 4 interviews up to know! Had 2 interviews and got 2 to go! Good luck for your upcoming interviews!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
Guys I applied in October/November and only had my interview for Huds Yesterday! Got an offer today though!
Hi, anyone who is going to Huddersfield in September we are trying to get 6 people together to share a flat at the castings, tell me your name on facebook if you are interested and ill add you :smile: xxx
I've just accepted my place at Huddersfield for children's nursing and I'm looking at accommodation now add me on facebook Chloe Webster xxx
I have been offered a place at Huddersfield...

Add me on facebook if you are starting in september 2015

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending