Queen's University Belfast

Stranmillis offers

Scroll to see replies

Has anyone heard from Stran yet? :smile:
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast
Original post by LauraElizabeth03
Has anyone heard from Stran yet? :smile:

Haven't heard a thing since last Tuesday. Have you heard of anyone hearing from them since?
Reply 62
I have just heard of some rejections :/
Original post by ajw888
I have just heard of some rejections :/

Have those rejections been in the last few days, or were they at the start of last week?
Reply 64
Start of last week I think.
Any word today?
Original post by MrBrightside1
Any word today?

I haven't heard anything as yet! Has anyone else?
Reply 67
Haven't heard any more for me or anyone I know in over a week now!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I had an interview early January and haven't heard a thing since then, has any one heard of any offers yet? or does it seem to just be rejections so far?
Original post by student2312
I had an interview early January and haven't heard a thing since then, has any one heard of any offers yet? or does it seem to just be rejections so far?

All I've heard is rejections so far :/ hope we get word soon. I'd rather be rejected now than wait until the end of the month!
All I've heard is rejections so far :/ hope we get word soon. I'd rather be rejected now than wait until the end of the month!

Same! I've only applied to Stran or St Mary's so it would be great to have time to make other arrangements, and UCAS Extra isn't available until you've received all your offers
Has anyone made contact with Stranmillis to ask when they'd be getting back to us, or know anyone who has? Really hope that it's this week!
Reply 72
Has anyone made contact with Stranmillis to ask when they'd be getting back to us, or know anyone who has? Really hope that it's this week!

Nope! I discovered that someone I know still has an interview ahead though! It's for early years, so maybe they've finished primary ones but they are still interviewing people ://
Posted from TSR Mobile
Found a Selection Report for 2014 if anyone wants to read through it? It has some interesting statistics, like how many people apply for places on each course and how many get in ect.

http://www.stran.ac.uk/media/media,479264,en.pdf

I thought reading through it might help but somehow reading that 285 people competed for just 50 Post-primary places last year really hasn't helped, still worth a read though
Original post by student2312
Found a Selection Report for 2014 if anyone wants to read through it? It has some interesting statistics, like how many people apply for places on each course and how many get in ect.

http://www.stran.ac.uk/media/media,479264,en.pdf

I thought reading through it might help but somehow reading that 285 people competed for just 50 Post-primary places last year really hasn't helped, still worth a read though

I know a few people who have got rejected yesterday so we probably will hear soon!!
From looking at tsr posts from years ago people started getting offers at the end of March so fingers crossed
I got mine in April 2008, it was after the deadline. Rejections usually given first. They are lenient if it's maths or science courses.

Back in my day 700 applicants applied for 70 primary places :smile:
-----

Hey Hope you don’t mind me posting here. Can any 16 18 year olds complete my survey on attitudes to religion and Religious Education? You will entered into a draw to win £15 Amazon vouchers
http://goo.gl/forms/qmrwS8tUz6
Original post by LauraElizabeth03
I know a few people who have got rejected yesterday so we probably will hear soon!!

Do you know what they got rejected from?
Original post by CarolineC96
Do you know what they got rejected from?

They got rejected from Early Years and Primary!
Reply 79
I had my interview about 6 weeks ago in stranmillis too and still no word back from them, tho I have been told the longer the better? Is this true?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending