The Student Room Group

Cramming two A-Levels and two AS-Levels in just three months?

Hey guys. I start my CIE A-Level examinations in exactly two months and I'm pretty much fully unprepared. I do not know a thing.

I'm taking Maths A-Level, Economics A-Level, Psych AS and History AS.
I am of average intelligence and just wanted to hear from past success stories that have crammed their studies before. If I were to study two hours for each subject a day from now till May will I be able to reach 'B' level work. or at the very least 'C' level work?

Thanks
It's probably possible, you'll just have to see. As an A2 history student I advise you against trying to memorise everything in the course when you have such a heavy workload. Instead, for each unit of each topic choose the 5 main themes and write down specific detail about them. Also any interpretations. This should be enough to answer any question, but check past papers to see.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Any day. If you give up your social life as it is ONLY 2 month you easily even reach an A if you do actually study 8 hours in the day....would this be revision though or first time completely, if it is the first time then maybe dedicate one more hour to each subject per day?

Quick Reply

Latest