The Student Room Group

Virgin Media Telephone Interview..

Hi all.

Tomorrow morning I have a job interview for "Sales Executive" I have never experienced a telephone interview before, Have any of you guys got any tips, tricks, ideas and what sort of questions to expect?

Cheers!! :biggrin:
Is it to work in Virgin Media's call centre doing Telesales or selling to the public face to face?

For either job, they'll probably ask how you feel working to sales targets, speaking to a wide range of potential customers and what skills you've got to bring to the job.

If it's for a Telesales job, make you sure you come across clearly on the phone as this will be a big part of getting a telephone sales job. Good luck!
Reply 2
The job involves selling to the public face to face.

I have done a fair bit of research about the type of questions they might ask, I do not wish to over research the subject too much as come tomorrow morning I will probably end up forgetting most of it!

Cheers!
Reply 3
hii, i have telephonic interview with virgin media , will you please tell me what did they ask? Did you got job?
thanks
Reply 4
Original post by Mastermine2009
The job involves selling to the public face to face.

I have done a fair bit of research about the type of questions they might ask, I do not wish to over research the subject too much as come tomorrow morning I will probably end up forgetting most of it!

Cheers!

hii can you please help me. what did they asked in telephone interview? pls
Reply 5
Original post by Bsharma
hii can you please help me. what did they asked in telephone interview? pls

Sorry I have been busy.

If you have not had your interview yet they asked things like.

What do you know about the company?
Tell me a time when you had to work to targets?
tell me a time when you when out of your way to please a customer?
Tell us how you previously sold an item to a customer?
what do you think a sales job involves doing?
What skills on your CV are relevant to the job?

And of course, do you have any questions to ask me?

Ask things like, If I am successful, when would you like me to start
what would a typical work week be like
and there is no harm in asking the interviewer do they have any more questions for you.

Good luck (If I am not too late)
Reply 6
did you get the jobs, what replies did you give towards above questions.

will have an interview as well and it seems this questions all the same regardless of position applying for.

hope you pick and reply soon to this mail.

thx in advance
(edited 9 years ago)
How do you get to the interview stage. You have to do a short personality test, but what traits stand out more than others

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending