The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

University of Leeds Child Nursing

Has anyone else been accepted to the university of Leeds for Child Nursing??
Yes I have!! It's going to be my girl choice I think :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 3
Me too! :smile::smile:
Reply 4
I had my selection day on Monday and had my conditional offer sent on Tuesday. :smile:. It is my first (and only) choice.
Reply 5
I was there too but haven't heard back yet :frown: How did you hear? Did you get an email? What is your name/what was your interesting fact?! (To see if I remember you from the selection day!!)
Reply 6
I'm Pete. The guy in the suit (overdressed haha). Was you in the group who did the maths first or the group exercise first?
Reply 7
Apologies forgot to say as well I received an email at first because I didn't apply through UCAS and then got a letter the next week. Not sure how others have heard back from Leeds.
Reply 8
Original post by PDizzle
I'm Pete. The guy in the suit (overdressed haha). Was you in the group who did the maths first or the group exercise first?

Ah yes I remember you! Quite easy to remember seeing as there were only 3 guys and yes indeed you were the only one in the suit! Obviously gave a good impression though! :wink: I did the group exercise first - I think you were in the other one? How did you apply if not through UCAS - I thought that was the only way?
Reply 9
Yeah I did the maths test first. I am already studying at the Uni on a part time course for mature students who didn't do A levels so we apply directly through our tutor at the Uni.
Hi!
I've got a conditional offer too for child nursing!
Kinda hoping to meet people before I start
Original post by Elysee
Has anyone else been accepted to the university of Leeds for Child Nursing??

Yes I have! I'm really excited!x
Reply 12
Is Leeds going to be your first choice? Maybe we should set up a Facebook group if there isn't one already?
Reply 13
I had a look and there wasn't one so made one.

Feel free to join so we can get to know each other.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/456406411192390/
Yeah, a Facebook group would be good 😄

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
Original post by sarahlimonx
Yeah, a Facebook group would be good

Posted from TSR Mobile

See post above. :smile:
Reply 16
If can't follow the link it is University of Leeds Child Nursing 2015. :smile:
I've joined, I have a different name on Facebook though 😀
Posted from TSR Mobile