The Student Room Group
London South Bank University
London

LSBU PGDip/BSc Radiotherapy (2015)

Hi anyone applying, been offered a place, a current student, past student, or prospective student, can share their experiences on this thread.

anyone out there?
Reply 1
Hi, I've applied for the therapeutic radiography. Had an interview on Wednesday, still waiting to here back!!
London
Reply 2
Original post by SorchaJ
Hi, I've applied for the therapeutic radiography. Had an interview on Wednesday, still waiting to here back!!

How was your interview SorchaJ? What did they ask you? I've applied for diagnostic radiography for Sept 2015 and I'm guessing the format will be pretty much similar. Best of luck.
Reply 3
Original post by che141
How was your interview SorchaJ? What did they ask you? I've applied for diagnostic radiography for Sept 2015 and I'm guessing the format will be pretty much similar. Best of luck.

The interviews for diagnostic and Therapeutic were held together. pay attention to the videos they will show as they asked me questions about them. they questions weren't too bad, what is diversity? why is it important in your role? how the current course I am on will differ from LSBU course, examples of skills and when they have been used. listen to what they say and think before you reply!! Good Luck :smile:
Reply 4
Thank you SorchaJ
Reply 5
got a conditional offer very excited
I am still waiting to hear but I have been invited for interview for the student job. What was your offer?
Reply 7
What's the student job.?.... 'Twas a conditional offer. the usual get a 2.1 pass Occupational health and criminal checks.
A position at Kent Oncology. They second you to LSBU.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending