The Student Room Group
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford

Oxford Brookes - Children's nursing 2015

has anyone received an offer from oxford brookes for children's nursing starting september 2015 and planning on firming? received my offer yesterday as my first choice, would be nice to find some other future nursey's!!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by EmE123
has anyone received an offer from oxford brookes for children's nursing starting september 2015 and planning on firming? received my offer yesterday as my first choice, would be nice to find some other future nursey's!!

I have a conditional offer too!! I have already put it as my first choice :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford
Reply 2
Original post by Kpaskk
I have a conditional offer too!! I have already put it as my first choice :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have a conditional offer for Children's Nursing, and I have selected it as my firm choice! :smile:
Reply 3
Have you guys heard anything from Brookes about the DBS and occupational health check? I haven't heard anything, also do we have to wait for them to email us before we apply for the NHS bursary? :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by ht76845
Have you guys heard anything from Brookes about the DBS and occupational health check? I haven't heard anything, also do we have to wait for them to email us before we apply for the NHS bursary? :smile:

I think you can just do it all online without needing further information from the university. You just have to send off your ID

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by Kpaskk
I think you can just do it all online without needing further information from the university. You just have to send off your ID

Posted from TSR Mobile

What for the NHS bursary? :smile: have you done it? :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by ht76845
What for the NHS bursary? :smile: have you done it? :smile:

Yeah I did it before I firmed my offer :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Original post by Kpaskk
Yeah I did it before I firmed my offer :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh okay :smile: have you applied for student finance too? :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by ht76845
Oh okay :smile: have you applied for student finance too? :smile:

Yeah it's all sorted fortunately :smile: I admit it's quite a tedious job

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Have you decided which halls you're planning to stay in? :smile:
Reply 10
Original post by ht76845
Have you decided which halls you're planning to stay in? :smile:

Yeah I think I'm going to go with Cheney. It's 10-15 minutes walk from the accommodation to the John Radcliffe and the same length into town and the Marsden campus. It's seems to be the most convenient for travel and it's got nice facilities :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kpaskk
Yeah I think I'm going to go with Cheney. It's 10-15 minutes walk from the accommodation to the John Radcliffe and the same length into town and the Marsden campus. It's seems to be the most convenient for travel and it's got nice facilities :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah Cheney would be my first choice too :smile:
Reply 12
Original post by ht76845
Yeah Cheney would be my first choice too :smile:

That's great! I can't wait to start :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
Original post by ht76845

hey for some reason my notifications stopped working on this thread, weird! yeah I haven't heard anything about any DBS or anything, but I have applied for the bursary and finance :-)

I think Cheney will be my first choice too :-)
(edited 9 years ago)
Yeah, I've applied for the bursary and finance too :smile: yeah hopefully we'll hear soon about the DBS etc. :smile:
make sure you guys like the Facebook group :smile:

facebook.com/groups/1385844451725477/
Reply 16
does anyone know when we can apply for accommodation? also... do we apply for accommodation on our firm choice? :-)
Original post by EmE123
does anyone know when we can apply for accommodation? also... do we apply for accommodation on our firm choice? :-)

I'm not totally sure when we can apply for accommodation, but I think we get an email, and yeah we have to apply if it's our firm choice :smile:
Reply 18
Original post by ht76845
I'm not totally sure when we can apply for accommodation, but I think we get an email, and yeah we have to apply if it's our firm choice :smile:

oh haha I meant insurance choice not firm whoops! :smile:
Original post by EmE123
oh haha I meant insurance choice not firm whoops! :smile:

Ohh, if you contact your insurance you could ask and I'm sure they'll let you know :smile: Is Oxford Brookes your firm choice? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending