The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

University of Exeter - Politics offer holders

I haven't seen any forums for Politics at Exeter for 2015. I have received a conditional offer of 3 A's to study Politics and I was wondering who else has offers from them? Also, if you have received an offer, if anybody has booked to visit on the Offer holders Visit day?
Reply 1
Hello! I have an offer for Politics and International Relations :smile: I'm pretty sure it will be my firm! I'll be going on the visit day on the 18th of February.
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Reply 2
Original post by maew
Hello! I have an offer for Politics and International Relations :smile: I'm pretty sure it will be my firm! I'll be going on the visit day on the 18th of February.

Is the the Bsc? I'm going on the 21st of March. I went on the open day though.
Had an offer for the BSc Pol & IR w/study abroad (A*AB), but rejected it 10 minutes ago :tongue:
Reply 4
Original post by Mathwilliams
Is the the Bsc? I'm going on the 21st of March. I went on the open day though.

Yeah! I really enjoyed the visit day :biggrin: The campus was beautiful and the people seemed really friendly. Hope you enjoy your visit day! Do you think you'll be firming?
Reply 5
BA Econ & Pol WIE. 90% sure on firming. :smile:
Reply 6
Hey everyone!

I've got an AAA offer for BA Politics at Streatham Campus, I'll be going up for the visit on 11th March but Im not too sure if I'm going to firm :/
Reply 7
Original post by maew
Yeah! I really enjoyed the visit day :biggrin: The campus was beautiful and the people seemed really friendly. Hope you enjoy your visit day! Do you think you'll be firming?

Glad you enjoyed the visit day. I enjoyed an open day last year and am looking forward to visiting the university now that I have an offer. I will definitely be accepting Exeter as my firm choice.
Reply 8
Glad you enjoyed the visit day. I enjoyed an open day last year and am looking forward to visiting the university now that I have an offer. I will definitely be accepting Exeter as my firm choice.

Thank you! I wasn't able to attend the open day last year so was very glad they held an offer-holder day :tongue: Will you be studying abroad in the third year?
Hey everybody. Just got a conditional for Philosophy and Politics.
Original post by maew
Thank you! I wasn't able to attend the open day last year so was very glad they held an offer-holder day :tongue: Will you be studying abroad in the third year?

I was hoping to, but I'm not sure if my course (straight politics) offers a year studying abroad. I'll have to ask when I go for the visit day. Have you considered studying abroad?
Reply 11
I was hoping to, but I'm not sure if my course (straight politics) offers a year studying abroad. I'll have to ask when I go for the visit day. Have you considered studying abroad?

Maybe the university website will also have some information as to whether you are able to study abroad with your course. I'm hoping to study in New Zealand :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending