The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE offer holders 2015

Scroll to see replies

So March 31st has come and almost gone so everyone should have had an offer or a rejection by now, but is there anyone still out there who hasn't heard back from LSE?
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
who else has got an offer from bankside :smile:
Original post by emmelinelu

Not quite but it's my first preference, waiting for an offer :biggrin: Was it your first preference?

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)

Me! Twin ensuite room.
Has anyone appealed a decision by sending mitigating circumstances and been successful? I have the required entry requirements, my personal statement was not as strong as others.
Anyone else in Passfield shared? :smile:
Original post by peanutbuttermnms
Has anyone appealed a decision by sending mitigating circumstances and been successful? I have the required entry requirements, my personal statement was not as strong as others.

How would these mitigating circumstances make any difference to your PS? I can see how they might affect your results but not your PS.
You can try to appeal, what have you got to lose?
Reply 768
Original post by MrWhiteside

Me :biggrin:

Mee

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Askaud
Me :biggrin:

What courses you guys doing? Going to the open day in a couple weeks?
Does anyone know how badly the LSE's been affected by the Holborn fire? I was just about to apply for accommodation with High Holborn as my top choice...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by powelsmartin
Does anyone know how badly the LSE's been affected by the Holborn fire? I was just about to apply for accommodation with High Holborn as my top choice...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not sure how much LSE will be affected but I'd imagine everything will be back to normal in the next few days/week. As for High Holborn the fire wasn't that close to the hall so it shouldn't sway your decision.
Original post by abccba120
Not sure how much LSE will be affected but I'd imagine everything will be back to normal in the next few days/week. As for High Holborn the fire wasn't that close to the hall so it shouldn't sway your decision.

Ok thanks! I just hope no one was harmed :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me! Twin ensuite, wanted single but I guess the cost saves me a couple of grand which is needed!

What is your offer for?

Me. For a shared room.

Posted from TSR Mobile
What courses you guys doing? Going to the open day in a couple weeks?

Are you in the passfield fb group?
Is there anyone who got an offer from LSE without doing further maths or economics. If so how?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Saj5677
Is there anyone who got an offer from LSE without doing further maths or economics. If so how?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I got an offer without doing further maths but I do have economics so I guess I don't count. And plenty of people have offers without further maths or economics, it depends what subject you're applying for. If it's for straight economics then I'd imagine very few have offers without economics and/or further maths.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Jellyfish96
Are you in the passfield fb group?

No, I'll go check it out though!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending