The Student Room Group
London South Bank University
London

Adult Nursing interview London South Bank University

I have an interview at LSBU tomorrow. I am really freaking out here some one please help! Does any one know what kind of questions will be asked and what is the whole process? If so please can you help me! Do i need to take anything with me?

Thank You
Reply 1
Hi there I have an interview for adult nursing at Southbank coming up soon too!! And have been asking the same question as you and from what I've heard they ask you questions about study, work balance, diversity, team work and dealing with difficult situations but all the questions are asked in scenario format. I was just wondering if this Infomation is correct? and what your opinion on the interview methods are? How did you find it? Any Infomation you have would be greatly appreciated, Thanks
London
Reply 2
i had an interview, those subject you mentioned all came up but it seemed more like a casual chat then an interview.
Reply 3
Hi thanks for your reply!! That's great for me as I get really nervous in interview settings, so if it more informal it will hopefully not be so nerve racking, super happy about the subject areas being included, as those are what I have been mostly focusing on when preparing. Thanks again for your reply and good luck with everything
hi,
I have a midwifery interview for London south bank on the 27th of march and was wondering what kind of questions they ask? I have read that they do one on one interviews but I can't find anything on what they tend to ask, I'm really nervous as this is my last interview! :frown:
Thank you
Reply 5
Original post by envyree
Hi there I have an interview for adult nursing at Southbank coming up soon too!! And have been asking the same question as you and from what I've heard they ask you questions about study, work balance, diversity, team work and dealing with difficult situations but all the questions are asked in scenario format. I was just wondering if this Infomation is correct? and what your opinion on the interview methods are? How did you find it? Any Infomation you have would be greatly appreciated, Thanks

Hi
Yeah this is the same kind of things that they asked me. I recieved an offer from there. I am soo happy!! :smile: Rather than a interview it was more of a casual talk. :smile: The interview was quite relaxing and calming. Just try and remember to be calm, and have a read through your personal statement before you go. They will ask scenario based questions mainly. I am sure you will be fine!! Godd Luck!!:smile::smile:
Hey there, I've applied to adult nursing at LSBU for the 2015 intake. I have an interview April the 15th. I was just wondering if anyone else also has an interview around this time. I feel that the interview date they have offered me is pretty late I've heard some people have already gone to theirs. I'm also applying for the undergraduate year. LSBU is my first choice so I really want to get in. :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by deniz turgut
Hey there, I've applied to adult nursing at LSBU for the 2015 intake. I have an interview April the 15th. I was just wondering if anyone else also has an interview around this time. I feel that the interview date they have offered me is pretty late I've heard some people have already gone to theirs. I'm also applying for the undergraduate year. LSBU is my first choice so I really want to get in. :smile:

Hi i am not sure of anyone that has interview during that time. i don't think that its late since the universities have time until May to reply to you so don't worry about it. I am sure you will be fine. I have an interview at Northampton University tomorrow so i am freaking out here. lol Hope i do well tomorrow and get an offer from there soon.
Reply 8
Original post by deniz turgut

My interview for LSBU is on the 15th too! Good luck to both of us! :smile:
My interview for LSBU isn't until the 29th April! Good luck! Also will you guys be relocating or do you live nearby?
Reply 10
Original post by chloeamber23
My interview for LSBU isn't until the 29th April! Good luck! Also will you guys be relocating or do you live nearby?

Thanks! I live about a 25min bus ride away from the Southwark campus.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending