University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

LCC applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by orjui
Thanks for your help, and thank you! Even more nervous now :s-smilie:

No need to be nervous. As long as you know what you want to study and what to do in your future career you will be fine in your uni interview even without any preparation. People fail on interviews mostly because the course is not suitable or the student doesn't show much interest in the subject.
(edited 9 years ago)
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Original post by orjui
Okay Thankyou :smile: I'm glad you said that because I was a bit over on how many photos I have and didn't know what to take out, I know what to ditch now

I took an entire book of photos and everything was fine, so I guess just take what you can. Is your interview tomorrow?
Reply 42
Original post by tylersmith
I took an entire book of photos and everything was fine, so I guess just take what you can. Is your interview tomorrow?

Oh okay. I will probably keep them in then. Yeah its at 4. How long does the interview last?
Original post by orjui
Oh okay. I will probably keep them in then. Yeah its at 4. How long does the interview last?

My interview only lasted 30 minutes. Good luck!
@tylersmith: Hi, can you tell me how the interview is at London College of Fashion (LCF)? will the discuss my portfolio?
Original post by JenniLang
@tylersmith: Hi, can you tell me how the interview is at London College of Fashion (LCF)? will the discuss my portfolio?

Hey! I'm sorry, I had an interview at the LCC for Photojournalism, not at the LCF.
Reply 46
Hi,

I literally made an account here because I've applied to study journalism at LCC, however, I applied through UCAS extra and I'm wondering like- what were the general terms of the offer UAL offered you, how long did UAL take to give an offer and who here is studying journalism from September 2015?

Hopefully I'll get an offer soon!
Reply 47
I've got an offer for Photojournalism and Documentary Photography!

Congratulations, me too!
are you thinking about accepting your offer?
Original post by jaaiiii
Hi,

I literally made an account here because I've applied to study journalism at LCC, however, I applied through UCAS extra and I'm wondering like- what were the general terms of the offer UAL offered you, how long did UAL take to give an offer and who here is studying journalism from September 2015?

Hopefully I'll get an offer soon!

I got my offer a few weeks after I applied in November, planning on going there in September! I wouldn't worry as I think I was just lucky and got a ridiculously early offer.
Reply 49
Original post by withlove
I got my offer a few weeks after I applied in November, planning on going there in September! I wouldn't worry as I think I was just lucky and got a ridiculously early offer.

If you don't mind telling, like, what was the offer you got? Just I rejected the choices I confirmed on my first UCAS application to apply through extra and like I know there is variation from the offer and entry requirements listed. Hopefully see you on the course in September though!
Original post by jaaiiii
If you don't mind telling, like, what was the offer you got? Just I rejected the choices I confirmed on my first UCAS application to apply through extra and like I know there is variation from the offer and entry requirements listed. Hopefully see you on the course in September though!

BBB was my conditional offer
Reply 51
I applied for Graphic design, they rejected me but offered me a place on Illustration and Visual Media which I actually preferred the look of, just got my offer today!
Reply 52
Original post by xJGDVx
I applied for Graphic design, they rejected me but offered me a place on Illustration and Visual Media which I actually preferred the look of, just got my offer today!

Same story with me :smile:
Reply 53
Original post by bocian
Same story with me :smile:

Ohhh, exciting! Are you accepting?
Reply 54
Original post by xJGDVx
Ohhh, exciting! Are you accepting?

most probably yes, and you? :biggrin:
Hi guys , just wondering how many hours of lectures per week are at design management and cultures previous design cultures ? Is there anyone who can tell me sth about it?
Original post by zo-so
Congratulations, me too!
are you thinking about accepting your offer?

Hey! Yes I've accepted it as my firm choice! What about you?
Reply 57
Ah, cool☺️ I haven't officially accepted my offer, but I most defiantly will do. Are you attending the applicant day?
Reply 58
Hey! Yes I've accepted it as my firm choice! What about you?
Ah, cool☺️ I haven't officially accepted my offer, but I most defiantly will do. Are you attending the applicant day?
Hey! There’s a group set up on FB that’s quite active for everyone starting at UAL in 2015 so I thought I’d share the link so that everyone could join in on the chat!
Here’s the link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1560231184256873/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending