The Student Room Group

The Sony Playstation Society V

Scroll to see replies

Bloodborne platinum! :king1: Normally I'd get stuck into the PVP in a Souls game but connections are really iffy in Bloodborne and I've just got too much else to play.

Now I can finally get back to Tales of Hearts R and Driveclub, and maybe start on something new. Bought Final Fantasy Type-0 HD on release which I really want to play. Not all that interested in any of the new PS Plus games.

Also ordered Toukiden Kiwami over the weekend.
I saw this question asked on NeoGAF and I thought it was an interesting one.

To those of you with a PS3 and PS4; do you still go back and play your PS3? Do the lower res graphics, the controller, the UI, etc, make any difference to you?
Reply 322
Original post by NathanW18

To those of you with a PS3 and PS4; do you still go back and play your PS3? Do the lower res graphics, the controller, the UI, etc, make any difference to you?

I have gone back to play GT4 once or twice, went back recently for MW3, but otherwise I haven't really played it since getting the PS4. The controller makes a huge difference to me, the DS4 feels far superior in my opinion, and I previously thought the DS3 was fantastic.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Who is up for fifa 15 H2H?
Original post by NathanW18

Absolutely I do - I've still got a sizeable back catalogue - and one that's not fully stopped expanding :tongue:. PS Plus continues to add to that further! The differences are apparent with some games, but nothing insurmountable.
Original post by dhr90
I have gone back to play GT4 once or twice, went back recently for MW3, but otherwise I haven't really played it since getting the PS4. The controller makes a huge difference to me, the DS4 feels far superior in my opinion, and I previously thought the DS3 was fantastic.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, I can't disagree about the controller - the DS4 still feels a significant step-up to me.

On the topic of an expanding back catalogue, this arrived today - despite having seen the warnings, I still wasn't quite prepared for the size!

I hope that most here are aware of Axiom Verge, but if not, let me just say... BUY THIS GAME!

After thinking through the likelihood of a sale any time soon (and checking up to see that Journey is still full-price, for comparison), I caved yesterday, getting in on the 10% PS Plus discount while it's still valid. I've only just beaten the first boos at the moment, but oh wow this game is good! :biggrin:
Original post by Illusionary
I hope that most here are aware of Axiom Verge, but if not, let me just say... BUY THIS GAME!

After thinking through the likelihood of a sale any time soon (and checking up to see that Journey is still full-price, for comparison), I caved yesterday, getting in on the 10% PS Plus discount while it's still valid. I've only just beaten the first boos at the moment, but oh wow this game is good! :biggrin:

I'm certainly tempted. :tongue: Do you know if there has been any news regarding Journey on PS4?
Original post by AugustWestie
I'm certainly tempted. :tongue: Do you know if there has been any news regarding Journey on PS4?

Nothing all that recent, I'm afraid.

http://www.vg247.com/2015/01/16/journey-is-still-coming-to-ps4/
bought final fantasy type 0 over the holidays, awesome but now just grinding typical final fantasy,

also the episode duasce demo for 15 is awesome
Reply 329
Trailer for Star Wars Battlefront... :dice:

[video="youtube;ZwWLns7-xN8"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwWLns7-xN8[/video]
The Order 1886 photomode is incredible. Some really cool stuff has been created already
Did anybody else get an email a few days ago to join the Playstation Now beta? The "Get Started" link in the email just takes me to an error page :dontknow:
Original post by Cll_ws
Did anybody else get an email a few days ago to join the Playstation Now beta? The "Get Started" link in the email just takes me to an error page :dontknow:

I did, yes, but the link worked fine for me. I do get an error page when I try the link again now, though. Perhaps check it again after the weekend?
I did, yes, but the link worked fine for me. I do get an error page when I try the link again now, though. Perhaps check it again after the weekend?

Maybe I didn't use the link in time? Although the email didn't mention anything about a time limit.

How is the service so far?
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Cll_ws
Maybe I didn't use the link in time? Although the email didn't mention anything about a time limit.

How is the service so far?

I've only used it very briefly, but when I gave it a shot with Pixeljunk Shooter all seemed very smooth. If I focused on it I could sense a slight input lag, but it was barely perceptible to me. Admittedly this was at a time likely to be far from the peak for traffic to their servers.
Aim to get a PS4 for next week :colone:
Getting Tomb Raider; GTA V; BF4; Minecraft.

Absolutely I do - I've still got a sizeable back catalogue - and one that's not fully stopped expanding :tongue:. PS Plus continues to add to that further! The differences are apparent with some games, but nothing insurmountable.

Yeah, I can't disagree about the controller - the DS4 still feels a significant step-up to me.

On the topic of an expanding back catalogue, this arrived today - despite having seen the warnings, I still wasn't quite prepared for the size!

We have the same fireplace :gah:
Y'll can add me if you like, just got my PS4:

Michael_XIX
Bit the bullet and pre ordered Project CARS. Please be good, I can't take another Driveclub
Original post by Binary Freak
Y'll can add me if you like, just got my PS4:

Michael_XIX

If you've got GTA I'll add you, need a heist member :cool:
Reply 339
Does anyone want a key for the public beta test for Elder Scrolls Online (PS4)? It starts tomorrow and ends on Monday but I can't use it since I need to revise for exams. :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest