The Student Room Group
Design Students, University of Cumbria
University of Cumbria
Carlisle

cumbria university Adult nursing interviews

Anyone got an interview in Jan....just heard last week....am so nervous because it's my first choice! arghhhh
Original post by tbrehaut
Anyone got an interview in Jan....just heard last week....am so nervous because it's my first choice! arghhhh

Hi have you had your interview? Mines tomorrow!!
Design Students, University of Cumbria
University of Cumbria
Carlisle
Reply 2
Original post by betty-boo96
Hi have you had your interview? Mines tomorrow!!

:frown:....no, mine is on jan 21st.........let me know how you get on....i'm so excited and so newvous at the same time! :smile:...good luck
Reply 3
how was your interview, am wondering if i met you at Bristol uni interview?, i've heard Cumbria is the hardest interview?...even more nervous now :frown:
Reply 4
Hey, i has one at the beginning of January! The university is amazing and they were so lovely! I went on the Wednesday & got accepted on the Monday for Adult nursing starting sep 2015! So i heard back straight away! Good luck!! 😁

Posted from TSR Mobile
HEY! Noticed you got accepted for Adult Nursing, so have I! Is your's for the Fusehill Campus in Carlisle?
Reply 6
Hi every one, I have an interview next week and I am so nervous. Can any one give me the heads up what to expect in the group interview? I have chose adult nursing........ Has any one else?
Reply 7
I got accepted to you going to go?
Reply 8
Original post by ajmxox
Hey, i has one at the beginning of January! The university is amazing and they were so lovely! I went on the Wednesday & got accepted on the Monday for Adult nursing starting sep 2015! So i heard back straight away! Good luck!! 😁

Posted from TSR Mobile

Heya was just wondering if your going to go to Cumbria? I got accepted too
Reply 9
Original post by TallulahTopaz
HEY! Noticed you got accepted for Adult Nursing, so have I! Is your's for the Fusehill Campus in Carlisle?

I have Aswell are you going to go there? And my offer is for the fusehill campus
I applied late this year so my interview is on the 22nd April for Adult Nursing at fusehill street :smile: xx
Reply 11
i also have an interview on the 22nd of april!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending