The Student Room Group

Looking for my flat mates!! Emily Bowes Court?

Anyone staying in Emily Bowes court for uni? Im looking for my flat mates. Post flats here!
I'm in flat A402, where are you? :smile:
Reply 2
Anyone subletting, please let me lnow
Reply 3
I'm in flat b505 is there anyone else in my flat?
Hey there! Hope you're doing good! I'm looking for someone to take over my contract at urbanest St. Pancras for an ensuite room from September 2015 to Sept 2016. You'll be sharing a kitchen and living room with 4 other people. Nice location with great transport links and within walking distance to Russell Square! £269ppw. Please PM me if interested.
Reply 5
Right after I booked it as everything seems great so far. I did my search and results were very unpleasant. This whole tottenham safety impression and people complaining about rats, water, heat and strangers going in rooms problems.

Any one checked reviews? I am quite confused..
Original post by drkonafa
Right after I booked it as everything seems great so far. I did my search and results were very unpleasant. This whole tottenham safety impression and people complaining about rats, water, heat and strangers going in rooms problems.

Any one checked reviews? I am quite confused..

Im in the same position =( I wonder if the place has actually improved
Reply 7
yooooo same, but i guess if they havent improved by now they would have to closed down by now, so they must have! hoping the people there are like my so we can all laugh about how **** the place is
Reply 8
am in b803, anyone in the same block or flat??????
im in block c, flat c103 :smile:
I'm in block C, flat 1102. :smile: Has anyone tried to join the Facebook group(s)? I've been blocked from both for no reason, even though I'm going to live there. Admin seems to have something against me despite having never met me, so weird!
Original post by iashae
am in b803, anyone in the same block or flat??????

I'm in B802! studying at RVC
Reply 12
I'm at RVC and assigned to room A302 for this upcoming year... Hi Lauren :smile: Does anyone have any information as to the layout?
Reply 13
Hi to everyone,

considering moving in to Emily Bowes this academic year. Just watned to ask how your experience was? Did they resolve the issues that people compalined a few years back (mice, heating, hot water, ..)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending