The Student Room Group
London South Bank University
London

McLaren House

Anyone applied to stay in these halls this year? Anyone already stayed in them and know the pros and cons? Are they the best out of the four halls?
Original post by OllyDixon8
Anyone applied to stay in these halls this year? Anyone already stayed in them and know the pros and cons? Are they the best out of the four halls?

Dear OllyDixon8

I cant say anything about London South Bank's own accommodation, but I can tell you about our accommodation which is available to South Bank students. Our two properties Academic House and Halsmere Studios are ideal for students attending South Bank. We're only a 40 minute walk away and are located in a quiet part of London but with easy access to lots of interesting locations. If you would like any more information just let me know I'd be happy to help. Check out our website as well! :smile:

http://www.collegiate-ac.com/uk-student-accommodation/london

Kind regards

Callum B
London
I've also applied to stay at mclaren house. As I can tell from friends etc it is the nicer but more expensive option. Probably because it is more modern.
I am yet to recieve a reply to my halls application. Is this the case for everybody else?
I have applied to stay at Mclaren house and got an email through about 2 days ago about paying the £300 deposit! Im moving from manchester so need friends haha!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending