The Student Room Group
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website

adult nursing

Has anyone got an offer for Wolverhampton, walsall campus 2016 intake for adult nursing?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I have...September 2016
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website
Yeh I have jan 2016. X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
when did you have you interview net?
Reply 4
I have also received an offer for January 2016, Walsall campus. Interviewed May 6th.

Original post by keekes
when did you have you interview net?
9th of dec 2014 x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Hi. I also have a place at Walsall campus to study Adult Nursing, January 2016. I had my interview Feb 2015 x
Reply 7
I was offered jan 2016 but have decided to keep sept 2016. Does anyone know how long they take to process the OH forms?
Reply 8
Hi i just want to ask what you did in the interview?
Reply 9
You will be interviewed by a lecturer and a service user.

10 questions, sell yourself.

Original post by UnaeJ
Hi i just want to ask what you did in the interview?
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 10
Is there any maths and english tests? Essay?
Reply 11
None, just the interview. When is your interview?

Hope it goes well :biggrin:

Original post by UnaeJ
Is there any maths and english tests? Essay?
Reply 12
Tomorrow!!! Thats why Im would be really grateful if anybody could give me advice and idea on whats the interview all about yay 😊
Reply 13
How did your interview go UnaeJ?
I have an offer for Sep 2016 but really hoping to get pulled forward to Jan 2016
Reply 15
well done Charlie h. have you contacted nurse admissions to see if they have any available places for Jan 2016?
They cannot offer me an earlier place until A levels etc are in I am on the waiting list and sent them an email expressing my desire to start in Jan that is the best I can do. I will contact them in august though
Reply 17
Hopefully you will get an earlier start, good luck for when you call them in august
Reply 18
hi charlieh5 how did you do in your A levels? and have you managed to get the start date that you requested?
Hello keekes , I am a mature student well late twenties :wink: so I did the Access to HE and GCSE Maths. My offer was made unconditional for September 2016 in July. I have however been extremely fortunate to be offered an unconditional place for January 2016 I am so thrilled and excited. I also got my C in Maths.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending