The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website

Newcastle University Summer School 2015 — Bitesize Uni

Is anyone going this year? What courses have you guys chosen? If you see me, feel free to say hey!
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Puddles the Monkey now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Spoiler

Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website
Reply 2
Hey, im going 🙋
Reply 3
Original post by stevie321
Hey, im going 🙋

That's awesome, I'm really nervous about it yet excited at the same time🙈 what courses have you chosen?
Reply 4
P
Original post by wxnderluxt
That's awesome, I'm really nervous about it yet excited at the same time🙈 what courses have you chosen?

Philosophical studies, classics and law

Ive completley forgot what i put for the development sessions.... What about you?, what courses have you selected?
Reply 5
Original post by stevie321
P

Philosophical studies, classics and law

Ive completley forgot what i put for the development sessions.... What about you?, what courses have you selected?

Nice choices, I've decided on Law and Medicine. I think I chose CV, Interviews and I can't remember the other two.
Reply 6
Cool, i think it was money managment,interviews and something about ucas for my development sessions i just cant remember haha exams have messed up my memory haha
Original post by wxnderluxt
Is anyone going this year? What courses have you guys chosen? If you see me, feel free to say hey!

I'm going on my own and I was on the reservist list so I haven't even chosen yet think I'm going to choose law and psychology
Reply 8
I was on the reserve list,too,how are you getting there?I've ordered train tickets but they still haven't arrived and I'm panicking haha! I'm so nervous about meeting everyone,but excited at the same time! :h:
Original post by ellascott98
I'm going on my own and I was on the reservist list so I haven't even chosen yet think I'm going to choose law and psychology

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending