The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

What happened to Cadbury Astros? Those were heavenly.
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
Jamie Oliver is rolling in his grave. (well he would if he was dead he would :tongue:)

They aren't gone as such but salt and vinegar quavers. They're like a super rare Pokemon. and to a laser extent salt and vinger hoola hoops

Omg prawn cocktail wotsits
Original post by #DIV/0!
Mcvities Gold Chocolate Biscuit (Gold Bar). :frown:

I'm sure I saw them in Aldi / Lidl recently.
Original post by OU Student
I'm sure I saw them in Aldi / Lidl recently.

Yep, they're definitely still available. Nearly bought some yesterday but decided I didn't need the extra calories :tongue:
Who remembers 3D DORITOS?! :eek:
Original post by #DIV/0!
Kit Kat Caramac, Cadbury's Amazin' Raisin bar, Cadbury's Nuts about Caramel Ice Creams and Mcvities Gold Chocolate Biscuit (Gold Bar). :frown:

Seen the gold bars around recently, tend to be in Lidl's, probably will be in most other supermarkets too.

As for Caramac bars - they are a rarity, you have to hunt high and low for those! Though some shops do still sell them :smile:

Which reminds me, I'm going to try and buy a caramac tomorrow :yep:

Edit: That was for the ordinary Caramac bars. From what I found the Kit Kat Caramacs were only released temporarily in 2005, then again in 2007. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caramac
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by spotify95
Seen the gold bars around recently, tend to be in Lidl's, probably will be in most other supermarkets too.

As for Caramac bars - they are a rarity, you have to hunt high and low for those! Though some shops do still sell them :smile:

Which reminds me, I'm going to try and buy a caramac tomorrow :yep:

Edit: That was for the ordinary Caramac bars. From what I found the Kit Kat Caramacs were only released temporarily in 2005, then again in 2007. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caramac

Ordinary Caramac bars aren't that rare, have them all the time

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
Ordinary Caramac bars aren't that rare, have them all the time

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well for a few years I didn't know where to get them at all! :eek:

Luckily (I think?) my local newsagents sell them, and I know that my local Home Bargains store does! :smile:

Speaking of, I really want a Caramac now! :biggrin:
Original post by spotify95
Well for a few years I didn't know where to get them at all! :eek:

Luckily (I think?) my local newsagents sell them, and I know that my local Home Bargains store does! :smile:

Speaking of, I really want a Caramac now! :biggrin:

Wow, fair enough. My nan gets them from lidls or Aldi

I'll stop about them then:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yes I've been looking for them, somewhere has to sell them. They're like fish cakes but larger and in batter. If anyone can find them or has a recipe do tell
Starbucks chicken with herb mayonnaise sandwich- the 'Sunshine Chicken' is incredibly poor in comparison

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by dan12321
Yes I've been looking for them, somewhere has to sell them. They're like fish cakes but larger and in batter. If anyone can find them or has a recipe do tell

I know what you mean I think, hut can't remember what they are. Asda sell battered fishcakes though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I wrote b n biscuits but I seen them the other day in a shop.
HOTDOG LUNCHABLES, i used to eat then without my parents permission because they hated me eating processed food hahahaScreenshot_2015-09-02-14-20-20.png
Original post by Anyaxh
HOTDOG LUNCHABLES, i used to eat then without my parents permission because they hated me eating processed food hahahaScreenshot_2015-09-02-14-20-20.png

I forgot about them!!! They've stopped selling them? :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Wham Bars :yum::drool:

Wham-BarOriginal1TAN-CHE-WHO.jpg

Spoiler

sunny d :sexface:
Original post by thecatwithnohat
sunny d :sexface:

:eek: that should have been banned :lol:
Original post by CoolCavy
:eek: that should have been banned :lol:

wtf why :puppyeyes:
Original post by thecatwithnohat
wtf why :puppyeyes:

Because it made people go so hyper and something that artificially orange should not be availible for consumption :yucky::lol:

Latest