The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Central Village Accommodation at University of Leeds

Scroll to see replies

Original post by slddd
I'm in 143.1 :smile:

Hi I'm in 143.6 in central village tower, is that where you are?
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Original post by GrampaSam
I'm in 151.4! Finally another flatmate! And it basically means thats: 151 is the flat, and .1 is your room :smile:

im so happy! fantastic! 151 will be the ultimate flat :smile:
Reply 102
Original post by gracepattinson
Hi I'm in 143.6 in central village tower, is that where you are?

Yeah we're flat mates! :smile: I've found two of our other flat mates on facebook, and we're waiting for one more! Do you have facebook or twitter?
Original post by NancySalt
im so happy! fantastic! 151 will be the ultimate flat :smile:

Definitely will be :smile:
Original post by slddd
Yeah we're flat mates! :smile: I've found two of our other flat mates on facebook, and we're waiting for one more! Do you have facebook or twitter?

Oh cool! I'm so glad I'm finally finding people!! And yes I do have facebook I tried to pm you but I think I'm still too new to be able to do that. So it's just the same name as my name on here (because I'm an idiot that made this account in a rush and thought I'd be able to change my penname to a cooler one at a later date and now can't :/ And then my photos me and my friend (I'm on the right) and I think it's got one of the iPhone or instagram effects on it so it's kinda yellowy :smile:
Reply 105
Original post by gracepattinson
Oh cool! I'm so glad I'm finally finding people!! And yes I do have facebook I tried to pm you but I think I'm still too new to be able to do that. So it's just the same name as my name on here (because I'm an idiot that made this account in a rush and thought I'd be able to change my penname to a cooler one at a later date and now can't :/ And then my photos me and my friend (I'm on the right) and I think it's got one of the iPhone or instagram effects on it so it's kinda yellowy :smile:

Okay, think I've added you!
anyone central village tower flat 170??
Hi! Anyone in Central Village Tower flat 201? I can't find anyone!
Original post by abbieloughran
Hi! Anyone in Central Village Tower flat 201? I can't find anyone!

Hi, I'm in flat 201! ^_^ I also found two others in our flat on a facebook group =)
Original post by PaisleyPuyo
Hi, I'm in flat 201! ^_^ I also found two others in our flat on a facebook group =)

Oh yay! Thank you! What's the Facebook group? You're the first person I found! Xx
Oh yay! Thank you! What's the Facebook group? You're the first person I found! Xx

<link removed by mod.>The post is quite far down so you might have to do some searching =P Now there's just two more people to find aha

I only just realised the link has been removed sorry! >_< The group is called Central Village 2014/2015 and has 523 members at the minute so you should hopefully be able to search for it =)
Original post by PaisleyPuyo
I only just realised the link has been removed sorry! >_< The group is called Central Village 2014/2015 and has 523 members at the minute so you should hopefully be able to search for it =)

Hi! I'm a member of the group but have so far only found one other person on it! I'm hoping I'm part of the right one haha! What day are you moving in?
Hi! I'm a member of the group but have so far only found one other person on it! I'm hoping I'm part of the right one haha! What day are you moving in?

I think I found two groups with people in our flat but I can't send the darn link sorry! I moved in last saturday but I came home for the weekend and going back on sunday =) I've so far met two other girls at the flat called Laura and Sarah but I'm guessing most of us will have moved in by sunday so I'll see you all then! ^_^
I'm an international student and I'm interested in central village. What is the social scene like there now? Any issues with noise?
Original post by kabbleeds
I'm an international student and I'm interested in central village. What is the social scene like there now? Any issues with noise?

I know this was ages ago but I have the same questions now!
Did anybody go to Central Village?
And did anybody find out about how easy it is to get to James Baillie after a night?
Hi

I'm in Central Village - Block C (Flat 86)

Does anyone know what level floor this is on?

Thanks!
Flat 125 Block C anyone?
Hiya! I got into CV block D flat 180, just wondering whether anyone would know what floor that would be on?

Quick Reply

Latest