The Student Room Group
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

MSc Information Security Confirmed Applicants!! 2015/2016

Hello guys, is anyone joining the Information Security MSc in September 2015?

I got my offer a few days ago.
I got a conditional offer (haven't finished my thesis yet). I am currently searching for housing arrangements :smile:. Any advice on where to look except the official website??
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
Reply 2
Hello mate,

Many big sites exist. Im currently using the rightmove. British people can help us on that.
Reply 3
Hello guys,

I just got my unconditional offer and I am looking for a house to share. Does anyone has a spare room from Sep? Thx
Original post by iris_how
Hello guys,

I just got my unconditional offer and I am looking for a house to share. Does anyone has a spare room from Sep? Thx

Hi there,

I believe this student currently has a spare room, it may be worth getting in touch with them!

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3340937

Best,

Emily
Reply 5
Hello guys,

I will be joining this year,
any thoughts on what pathway you guys are going for?
Reply 6
Hello Guys,
I too will be joining royal holloway for information security this year..
looking for accommodation options.
Original post by Sooraj
Hello guys,

I will be joining this year,
any thoughts on what pathway you guys are going for?

Me too. Am leaning towards the business pathway. The 2012-2013 infosec thread has lot of information regarding the pathways. Check it out
Reply 8
Original post by iris_how
Hello guys,

Hi!
Me and my friend have 2 rooms available from September. I have sent you a message to you inbox with all of the details.
who is doing the with the year in industry option?
I am thinking of it. Do you know how much it costs or any other useful info?
it costs around 20% of your original tuition fee for the second year. Being an international it will cost around 3100 pounds for me. British and EU students's would me much lesser.

You can get more details here:-
https://www.royalholloway.ac.uk/isg/prospectivestudents/prospectivestudents-msc/mscininformationsecurityyearinindustry.aspx
Hi, I can see you've already studied infosec at Royal Holloway. Please could you throw some light on how the course is over there? Did you enjoy it? Did you have practical classes? Please what's your general view about their teaching, as I intend to apply for Infosec there?Thanks.
Original post by prateekm
Hello Guys,
I too will be joining royal holloway for information security this year..
looking for accommodation options.

Hi,

I can see you've already studied infosec at Royal Holloway. Please could you throw some light on how the course is over there? Did you enjoy it? Did you have practical classes? Please what's your general view about their teaching, as I intend to apply for Infosec there?

Thanks.
Original post by hafsahm
Hi!
Me and my friend have 2 rooms available from September. I have sent you a message to you inbox with all of the details.

Hi,

I can see you've already studied infosec at Royal Holloway. Please could you throw some light on how the course is over there? Did you enjoy it? Did you have practical classes? Please what's your general view about their teaching, as I intend to apply for Infosec there?

Thanks.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending