The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL September 2015 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Yo ucl mandem is it likely ucl will accept you if you get aab instead of aaa offer for chem eng beng, considering requirements are aab-a*aa generally?
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by Bricktop
Yo ucl mandem is it likely ucl will accept you if you get aab instead of aaa offer for chem eng beng, considering requirements are aab-a*aa generally?

Wondering same thing
Original post by seizetoday
Wondering same thing

You got anything then?
Anyone stressing about results day?
Really stressed out... Think I'll get aaac for AS. Do you guys think i have a chance at UCL Law with these grades and relevant work experience as well as school and house prefect position in the sixth form?
Original post by RehanJak98
Really stressed out... Think I'll get aaac for AS. Do you guys think i have a chance at UCL Law with these grades and relevant work experience as well as school and house prefect position in the sixth form?

Dunno about law, but I have an offer for Anthropology (AAA with and E at AS) with those grades at AS :P

The trick is to retake the AS units for the one you get a C in and therefore you don't have to put in the C on your UCAS form.

And the prefect thing sounds good :P Just get your teachers to predict high grades!
Original post by Gazzaaa
Anyone stressing about results day?

Yes. I had a dream last night in which I got an A and 2 Bs instead of AAA and I called UCL and they were like 'No, we don't want you anymore' and I had to start planning a gap year

It really freaked me out haha
Original post by saibhandari
Yes. I had a dream last night in which I got an A and 2 Bs instead of AAA and I called UCL and they were like 'No, we don't want you anymore' and I had to start planning a gap year

It really freaked me out haha

Ouch hahah. I've got an AAA offer too. I hope we get in and all will be fine!
Any offer holders who already have their results and have uploaded them onto portico, have your results been verified? I uploaded them two weeks ago and have heard nothing!
Original post by peanutbuttermnms
Any offer holders who already have their results and have uploaded them onto portico, have your results been verified? I uploaded them two weeks ago and have heard nothing!

Yh I am also in the same situation as you.I guess it may take them a while
Anyone think UCL will let me in to Electrical eng with A*AB instead of AAA? :frown:
I just got my results and I was wondering if I can send them to UCL or someone from my school should?
Original post by laydeem1
Yh I am also in the same situation as you.I guess it may take them a while

I was wondering what degree you have an offer for? Have you still not heard anything? Will you please let me know when you do, i'm starting to feel a little anxious
Original post by peanutbuttermnms
I was wondering what degree you have an offer for? Have you still not heard anything? Will you please let me know when you do, i'm starting to feel a little anxious

I received an email from UCL yesterday letting me know they have verified my qualifications and my UCL Portico has also been updated.I will be studying Psychology with education.
How u guys submit documents? Is there anywhere to upload?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jasonin
How u guys submit documents? Is there anywhere to upload?

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeah if you log into your UCL portico and click on something along the lines of ''verifying qualifications''
this should allow you to upload proof documents, I have yet to do mine ofcourse I'm waiting for results day first :biggrin:
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1436936972.798163.jpg but I just couldn't find the link 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Any IB student who already get confirmation letter?
So eager waiting!
Original post by somatarth
Any IB student who already get confirmation letter?
So eager waiting!

Confirmation letter? I doubt we are going to receive one. As long as the offer status on UCAS has been updated to unconditional, we can peacefully wait until September for our pre-enrolment emails.

...although most likely, once we receive offers for accommodation we cannot afford, the wait will be anything but peaceful. :yep:
Any isc (indian standard xii) student who got confirmation letter??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending