At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website

Event and venue management

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mustafa1880
hows welcome week like at the uni

Welcome week is OK, the course was in the Walsall campus last year so whoever was living in lived in Walsall, I didn't go out myself but they said Walsalls not good for night life. The student union has activities throughout the week though and the fresher's fair :smile:
There are introductory lectures throughout the week too, some compulsory so you won't be able to do everything in welcome week some of the things will be missed because of the lectures. I would recommend going to them they are useful
Posted from TSR Mobile
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website
I heard that the Uni are building a new business school , will our lectures take place there.
I heard that the Uni are building a new business school , will our lectures take place there.

I believe so yes, that's why the course is moving from Walsall to wolves :smile: it was to give us the opportunity to mix with students studying business etc. All of the lecturers offices and everything will be there too
fantastic , thank you very much.
What days are lectures on.
What days are lectures on.

It might be different for you but last year they were on a Monday and a Thursday :smile:
Hows the nightlife at Wolverhampton
Hows the nightlife at Wolverhampton

I didn't really go out at night so not sure, but my flatmates enjoyed themselves and went out a lot- mostly to Birmingham though I believe. As I was in Walsall I can't comment on Wolverhampton :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending