The Student Room Group

Clearing with a new subject?

Im still not 100% certain on what subject i want to do, but say if i was to change my course, or add in a minor, and be going through clearing, would i essentially need to prepare a kind of personal statement regarding the new subject? like would I need to read them it or atleast have it there for questions theyd ask? or is that not necessary? thanks😅

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by c_k62
Im still not 100% certain on what subject i want to do, but say if i was to change my course, or add in a minor, and be going through clearing, would i essentially need to prepare a kind of personal statement regarding the new subject? like would I need to read them it or atleast have it there for questions theyd ask? or is that not necessary? thanks😅

Posted from TSR Mobile

It s likely they would request a new one if its significantly different from your original course choice.
Reply 2
Original post by claireestelle
It s likely they would request a new one if its significantly different from your original course choice.

Thank you! I had applied for physics and still am considering it but have also been looking at accounting/finance or even just added in as a minor, or even business but as a minor.. id understand needing to have something new for business haha! thank you though

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending