The Student Room Group
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website

What about TEXTBOOKS?📚📓

Hi guys,

I really need your help! :smile:

I wonder if there is an option to get pre-used textbooks (cheaper or for free) instead of purchasing expensive new ones?

P.S. My course is Actuarial Science (first year), I hope that someone could help me out 😊
Reply 1
Original post by Viktorija O.
Hi guys,

I really need your help! :smile:

I wonder if there is an option to get pre-used textbooks (cheaper or for free) instead of purchasing expensive new ones?

P.S. My course is Actuarial Science (first year), I hope that someone could help me out 😊

amazon sell used textbooks :smile: older editions are a lot cheaper and normally there's not much variation in each edition. The library also has numerous copies of textbooks to take out for periods of time which can be renewed :smile:

have a look on FB for 'UEA: buy and sell your textbooks' :smile:
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website
Alternatively use torrent sites to get ebook versions for your books. Save loadds of money

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by lilGem
amazon sell used textbooks :smile: older editions are a lot cheaper and normally there's not much variation in each edition. The library also has numerous copies of textbooks to take out for periods of time which can be renewed :smile:

have a look on FB for 'UEA: buy and sell your textbooks' :smile:

Thank you !
Reply 4
Original post by Drmischief
Alternatively use torrent sites to get ebook versions for your books. Save loadds of money

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks!

Quick Reply