The Student Room Group
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website

Bangor Nursing September 2015 (Wrexham Campus)

Hi all,

just wondering if anyone on here has been accepted to do Nursing on the Wrexham Campus in September 2015?

I haven't found anyone yet! :smile:

Scroll to see replies

I start in September at the Wrexham Campus! Finally found someone haha! X
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website
Me too! I'm excited but super nervous x
Reply 3
where are you all from? :biggrin:
Ellesmere Port! You? X
Reply 5
I'm at the Wrexham campus but I'm doing diagnostic radiography instead! I have only found 2 people who have firmed Bangor for radiography 😱
I'm the same as Aimster, doing Radiography, any of you sorted out your accommodation yet? Can't find anyone in halls yet :frown:
Hi guys :smile: I started Adult Nursing at Bangor this April 2015, but am switching courses, so have a bundle of like-new books and equipment (inc shoes!) All totally up to date and essential for first year - nursing or radiography - they have the same core modules in the first year. Willing to let them go for much less than I bought them for! PM me if interested and I will send more details :smile:
Hi, I'm at the Wrexham campus but I'm doing diagnostic radiography too! Has anyone sorted out accommodation yet?
Hi I am a student nurse about to go onto year 2 of Adult Nursing.I have realised how important and valuable it is to talk to fellow studentnurses and midwives so I have created a new website especially for us! Please go to nursestudent.co.uk Help each other, progress together!

:biggrin: xx
Original post by Emma_Walker
Hi, I'm at the Wrexham campus but I'm doing diagnostic radiography too! Has anyone sorted out accommodation yet?

Hey,I am doing Radiography at Bangor too!I have sorted my accomodation at Snowdon hall😊
Reply 11
Joining the form as I am starting at Wrexham campus in September and I'm pleased to see there are others on here who are too!!
Reply 12
hi Kes, what is your name so we can add you on Facebook to get chatting? Private Message me if you'd like x
Hi guys,
I'm studying Adult Nursing in September 15 and my aunty is studying Diagnostic Radiography in September 15, both in the Archimedes centre, would love to get FB names so I can chat before the big day!
Probably best adding Alice Powell & she will add you to the group message as will take you ages to find me😂 my names popular unfortunately!
Original post by hannahgerrardd
Hey,I am doing Radiography at Bangor too!I have sorted my accomodation at Snowdon hall😊

Original post by sophiejajones
Hi guys,
I'm studying Adult Nursing in September 15 and my aunty is studying Diagnostic Radiography in September 15, both in the Archimedes centre, would love to get FB names so I can chat before the big day!

Original post by aimster18
I'm at the Wrexham campus but I'm doing diagnostic radiography instead! I have only found 2 people who have firmed Bangor for radiography 😱

I'm doing radiography this year too 😀
Hi, I'm starting next week; I'm from Ruthin. I know 1 person that's doing the course that I met in the interview. Glad I've found more people :smile:
Hello!
I'm also starting Adult Nursing at the Wrexham campus this September! Would be great to get to know some more people! Made friends with 1 person who I met during the interview process! Maybe we could get a Facebook group chat going?😄
Original post by mollyhoops
Hello!
I'm also starting Adult Nursing at the Wrexham campus this September! Would be great to get to know some more people! Made friends with 1 person who I met during the interview process! Maybe we could get a Facebook group chat going?😄

If you want to add me on Facebook (Sophie Carswell) I'll add you into our group 😊
There are many Sophie Carswell's coming up on my Facebook, could you perhaps look for me? Molly Hooper, come up as living on Wrexham. X

Quick Reply