The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Making friends: Freshers 2015 at University of Leeds!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Marquinhos
Hey guys, I am doing Petroleum Engineering. Anyone would happens to be in the same faculty as me? =D

Hey man, my best friend does Petrolium Engineering at Leeds and he f****ng loves it! All he talks is oil rigs n **** hahhaha.
Even tho the course is really hard, and believe me it is (Geology alone is a f****ng nightmare), we managed to get wasted every weekend and have a good, sexually active student life lol.
My mate came from Dubai and according to him not a lot of unis in the entire world are as good in this discipline as Leeds is, so well done for applying here man, congrats!
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Original post by ScantilyClared
Jealous! Lupton is waayyy off campus :/

Trust me, its a common misconception that you need to be on campus to have a good time... No you don't!
Chances are most of your friends are gonna be the people that you live with aka people from your block. So you will just party with them. What's on campus? Yeah it will take you 10 mins on a bus to get to uni, so what? Woodhouse Lane is a straight f****ng line, it couldn't be easier to get to uni.
Yeah campus has Fruity, who goes there anymore anyway? On freshers week, perhaps, thats it. I can guarantee that the entire year after freshers you will be partying in town, not on campus.
Besides you save ton of money, 6.5K for Charles Morris? I don't think so
Original post by Roman95
Hey man, my best friend does Petrolium Engineering at Leeds and he f****ng loves it! All he talks is oil rigs n **** hahhaha.
Even tho the course is really hard, and believe me it is (Geology alone is a f****ng nightmare), we managed to get wasted every weekend and have a good, sexually active student life lol.
My mate came from Dubai and according to him not a lot of unis in the entire world are as good in this discipline as Leeds is, so well done for applying here man, congrats!

Thank you, thats really good to hear! Is he still going there? If so, I am sure I will bump into him once or twice.
anyone here doing electronic engineering?
Original post by laurenlikestonap
Anyone doing History, or Theology and Religious Studies? >.< I'm gonna be living on Clarendon Place and so far I've found no one else D: I like reading, adore things like lotr, sherlock, the 100, supernatural, doctor who etc and I swear I'm friendly - as long as you don't eat my food...

Hi, I'm studying Sociology and Theology and RS so we might have a few of the same lectures.I also like Sherlock, LOTR, Harry Potter etc! I have yet to start watching The 100. XD
Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 105
Yes, I will!
Which hall will you be living in?

Quick Reply

Latest