The Student Room Group
Library, University of East London
University of East London
London
Visit website

Fashion textiles uel

Anyone going to be studying fashion textiles at East London uni starting this September???
Reply 1
Original post by Lucky96
Anyone going to be studying fashion textiles at East London uni starting this September???

hello I am going to be studying fashion textiles at uel as from September 2015!
Library, University of East London
University of East London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
hey, ill also be studying fashion textiles this year :smile:
Reply 3
Sorry for the late reply guys! Have you started on your summer work yet?:smile:
Reply 4
Original post by Bonita123
hello I am going to be studying fashion textiles at uel as from September 2015!

Hi there!:smile: are you going to be living in halls too?
Reply 5
Original post by adnwrl
hey, ill also be studying fashion textiles this year :smile:

Ohh good!:biggrin: have you finished doing your summer work project yet?
Reply 6
Original post by Lucky96
Ohh good!:biggrin: have you finished doing your summer work project yet?

No not yet, ive done some secondary research but ive not been able to afford getting to london since i had to save money towards the 750 for halls so im starting to panic now aha
Reply 7
Original post by adnwrl
No not yet, ive done some secondary research but ive not been able to afford getting to london since i had to save money towards the 750 for halls so im starting to panic now aha

At least you've done some research! I haven't even started on it yet :/ I've had to save up a lot of money aswell so I feel you on that part
Where are you from btw?
Reply 8
Original post by Lucky96
At least you've done some research! I haven't even started on it yet :/ I've had to save up a lot of money aswell so I feel you on that part
Where are you from btw?

I think i might just do as much as i can now and wait til ive moved up and got my loan and visit the exhibitions that are still open during that first week, might save me some trouble haha, and im from southampton, yourself?
Reply 9
Original post by adnwrl
I think i might just do as much as i can now and wait til ive moved up and got my loan and visit the exhibitions that are still open during that first week, might save me some trouble haha, and im from southampton, yourself?

Yeah that'd be the best way to go about it I think too. And I'm from up north, place called Doncaster if you know where that is lol.
Reply 10
Original post by Lucky96
Yeah that'd be the best way to go about it I think too. And I'm from up north, place called Doncaster if you know where that is lol.

oh cool, i know roughly where abouts that is aha, can i ask what you studied in college??
Reply 11
Original post by adnwrl
oh cool, i know roughly where abouts that is aha, can i ask what you studied in college??

Well I did my a-levels first which mostly consisted of sciences and textiles. Then I did a year in college where I did this foundation course for art and design. What about you?:smile:
Reply 12
Original post by Lucky96
Well I did my a-levels first which mostly consisted of sciences and textiles. Then I did a year in college where I did this foundation course for art and design. What about you?:smile:

nice, i done a BTEC in fashion and clothing :smile:
Reply 13
Original post by adnwrl
nice, i done a BTEC in fashion and clothing :smile:

Ohh cool :smile: btw are you going to be living in halls aswell?
Reply 14
Original post by Lucky96
Ohh cool :smile: btw are you going to be living in halls aswell?

Yeah i will be i assume you are? aha :smile:
Reply 15
Original post by adnwrl
Yeah i will be i assume you are? aha :smile:

Yeah me too :smile:
Reply 16
Original post by Lucky96
Yeah me too :smile:

awesome, what was your first choice for the rooms?
Reply 17
Original post by adnwrl
awesome, what was your first choice for the rooms?

I put the enhanced studio one as my first choice cause I tend to get claustrophobic quite easily so need a bit more open space. What about you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending