Good to see this posted.
Original post by thehistorybore
Good to see this posted.

mmmh, totally agree...
Who you long distancing then JC?!
Original post by groovy_snorter
mmmh, totally agree...
Who you long distancing then JC?!

No one :smile: it's just the CT clearing up a constant massive discussion in H&R into a nice tidy article.
Original post by thehistorybore
No one :smile: it's just the CT clearing up a constant massive discussion in H&R into a nice tidy article.

Bloody hell, your name seems so apt!
Original post by groovy_snorter
Bloody hell, your name seems so apt!

Indeed!
Original post by eunicekallo
There's this guy that I really like and he captured my attention first by looking at me a lot (more like staring). He is confident but not over the top. Around him I am confident and I feel happy when I can be with him. The problem is his in another country and I don't know I coul'd talk to him witout being attached or seeming weird. I don't have Facebook or any social media accounts. He is a type of boy that is not open about his feelings and wouldn't tell a girl he likes her. What should I do? When I left he looked hurt and I don't know if he still likes me. I am in love with him and I don't want to give up on him. I can only see him in 2 years time!! What should I do?????? I need your help please

Ohwow. Sounds like you have an identical situation to me. -_- I just don't want my studies to be affected by me thinking of it all. :/
My partner got reassigned by his sixth form to Australia in February. i know its just distance between us but in reality its so much more. yes i mean a distance between our hearts but also time. he is a full day ahead of me, is that weird? it is almost as if he is from the future, i kind of like it but it is a physical obstacle. in the summer i got 4 flights and traveled 46 hours to visit him for a long weekend and he did the same, we had such a romantic time at the Hilton Hotel in Gateshead. he organised so many outings for us, yes i know what you're all thinking how did he manage that from the future but again he never fails to impress and surprise me. for example he had arranged for a pink ribbon to be tied around my horse at the stable one day, i thought i had a new horse but it was just my trusty emily. to sum it up, the next four years will be quite difficult but im so happy ive made it work and all the people considering long distance just take me as an example and know anything is possible when it comes to love xoxo, lawandhorses
How can divert my mind to stop thinking about the relationship?????
Reply 9
yes, it helps any way.
wow I see these posts and it actually upsets me knowing I'm not lucky enough to have someone despite how nice I try to be. all my kindness has lead to many female friends but I cannot get into a relationship. any tips?
It is so strange, but I have never been in relationships more than 6 month. Any tips?
I cannot say that my boyfriends were jerks. I didn't have "bad" breakups. I am still friends with some my exboys. It was like at some stage of relatonships we realized that it was not what we wanted (( What to do? What to do? Waiting for the perfect person?((
Original post by fishicakeyxx
How can divert my mind to stop thinking about the relationship?????

Be my gf it will help you to cope
Long distance relationships are stupid. Sure if you had been together 10 years then a few months apart could work but if you've literally just met them then there is no point.
I made the 'mistake' of developing feelings for this guy in August, a few weeks before he went to uni. We saw each other for a bit and then got together but he broke up with me shortly after because we couldn't see each other/talk all the time. Don't really regret it though, it was good while it lasted. Times like that though that makes me wish I'd never taken a third year at college and just went to uni too
Reply 15
Remember to let your partner know how much they mean to you. Don't expect too much from them and focus on what you can give them or how well you can treat them rather how they act upon you.
Reply 16
Original post by eunicekallo
There's this guy that I really like and he captured my attention first by looking at me a lot (more like staring). He is confident but not over the top. Around him I am confident and I feel happy when I can be with him. The problem is his in another country and I don't know I coul'd talk to him witout being attached or seeming weird. I don't have Facebook or any social media accounts. He is a type of boy that is not open about his feelings and wouldn't tell a girl he likes her. What should I do? When I left he looked hurt and I don't know if he still likes me. I am in love with him and I don't want to give up on him. I can only see him in 2 years time!! What should I do?????? I need your help please

Hey there. It can understandably be a very difficult time for you. I personally think before you left you should have exchanged some form of contact with each other. If u have e.g talk on phone to him everyday despite not seeing everyday I would assume he is interested in you. If you have no form of contact you should make a social media account and try find him and message him exchange numbers from there. Talking is the best way. If he genuinely likes u he will make time for u etc
Original post by jellyandjam
Ohwow. Sounds like you have an identical situation to me. -_- I just don't want my studies to be affected by me thinking of it all. :/

Hes cheating on youuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!
My boyfriend thinks I'm going to cheat on him while we do long distance, but I never would! HELP!
Original post by alawmeleri
My boyfriend thinks I'm going to cheat on him while we do long distance, but I never would! HELP!

When I moved to uni my girlfriend had these very same concerns but after a few months realised I wasnt going to cheat on her, the only thing you can really do is try reassure him as best you can and then once you have been long distance for a while he should realise that you wont (assuming everything goes okay of course, LDR is really hard but theres no reason you cant do it)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending