The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Angry cucumber
He's a legit sociopath and his attitude towards women, his grandfathers death and generally towards against anyone who eats meat makes him dangerous imo.

Oh and he's made death threats to many with his new hunting bow

And has admitted to suffering severe delusions and hallucinations

Pleased he's not my neighbour to say the least

Posted from TSR Mobile

Dude is not a sociopath he is wannabe sociopath. This guy is clearly doing it for the attention and YouTube views.
He has released his WORST OF THE FITNESS ELLIOT HULSE

but i cant watch it ffs because i am in my living room and dont have headphones:colondollar:

is it any good I am a massive fan of elliot hulse and wanna see what Vegan Gains says

Lmao if he uses the vid where elliot as a trolling vid with omar isuf says to get bigger calves you eat calfs
Reply 62
Original post by SuperHuman98
He has released his WORST OF THE FITNESS ELLIOT HULSE

but i cant watch it ffs because i am in my living room and dont have headphones:colondollar:

is it any good I am a massive fan of elliot hulse and wanna see what Vegan Gains says

Lmao if he uses the vid where elliot as a trolling vid with omar isuf says to get bigger calves you eat calfs

Basically said that Hulse knows absolute nothing about Nutrition and keeps using the romantic fantasy of "we have eaten meat since we were created" as an excuse not to support vegan or vegetarian.
That Elliot Hulse video was actually good since Vegan Gains didnt make himself look like a psychotic idiot, and he had a nice approach to it.
Reply 64
Original post by SuperHuman98
That Elliot Hulse video was actually good since Vegan Gains didnt make himself look like a psychotic idiot, and he had a nice approach to it.

I unfortunately agree, that's how all of his videos should be if he wants to promote his veganism. I used to like him right at the start. But then the over aggressive, offensive, down right nasty **** started with Pete, Dana Linn Bailey etc. Then Grandadgate. Got boring pretty fast.

Sure he has over 80k subs now. Crazy for only half a year.
Reply 65
Slightly off topic, but does anybody watch Sean Thompson? He's not posted for like 3 weeks, despite telling people he was quitting Uni to go full time on Youtube. He's getting hammered in the comments of his last video.
Reply 66
Original post by TwinnyP
I unfortunately agree, that's how all of his videos should be if he wants to promote his veganism. I used to like him right at the start. But then the over aggressive, offensive, down right nasty **** started with Pete, Dana Linn Bailey etc. Then Grandadgate. Got boring pretty fast.

Sure he has over 80k subs now. Crazy for only half a year.

9 months not half a year
Reply 67
Original post by SCAR H
9 months not half a year

He started doing the worst of the fitness industry around 6 months ago. Starting with a video about the Paleo diet, then Ben Pakulski. Yes he had the channel 9 months ago, but it wasn't talked about or relatively know of, mainly because he wasn't acting like a total tit to get views.

Then he moved onto Kali Muscle and Scot Mendelson and boom, 6 months of rapid channel growth for being a Grade A ****.
Not sure how this thread went under my radar so long, lots of rubbish flying around in here.

Original post by SCAR H
Yes furious pete is dying of cancer due to his rubbish lifestyle of idiotic eating. Studies show 95% of cancer is environmentally triggered (ie what you expose your body to). Vegan gains preaches none but truth.

Original post by SCAR H
I'll comment on each of your paragraph.

1. He makes 'gym' videos. He's not a bodybuilder. And i'd find it hard to believe he eats well 95% of time just because he said so. People consider eggs to be healthy, but whilst it's nutritionally ok, it's linked to many chronic conditions.

2. He was recently diagonaed with cancer. I do not understand wtf you're talking about.

3. Agree or not, whole food plant based vegan diets improves longevity, risk of diabetes and cancer etc. They're studies which show this.

Your last paragraphs are nonsense

Original post by SCAR H
'Cure' i said. Are you trolling.

Cancer cells doesn't just vanish from a person's body after chemo. It can still 'revive' itself

You're throwing the phrase "studies" around a lot. Can you provide any peer reviewed articles that provide any of the statistics you're using? Evidence of eggs and chronic disease, 95% of cancer is environmental, vegan diets improving longevity and reducing the risk of diabetes and cancer. Please don't link things without adequate controls, without statistical significance or without any attempt at analysing confounding variables. Be advised I'm going to read the full papers you provide and not simply the abstracts.

Would also like to hear your understanding of how cancer works, how the treatment works, where these cells go or how they stop being cancer cells if they don't "vanish" and the mechanism of how some "revive" themselves and some don't.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 69
Original post by RollerBall
Not sure how this thread went under my radar so long, lots of rubbish flying around in here.

He's not very bright. He still hasn't answered some of my simple questions. So you have no chance pal.
Original post by TwinnyP
He's not very bright. He still hasn't answered some of my simple questions. So you have no chance pal.

What can I say, I have a penchant for flogging dead horses.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 71
Original post by TwinnyP
Slightly off topic, but does anybody watch Sean Thompson? He's not posted for like 3 weeks, despite telling people he was quitting Uni to go full time on Youtube. He's getting hammered in the comments of his last video.

Yeah, I was wondering that too. I think since his Amsterdam trip video, he's kinda fell off.

btw I've started my own channel that I hope to be what Sean Thompson's should have been, with my series I've called 'UniLIFTsity' I hope you can check it out and sub.
Just search "Uniliftsity" on youtube.
Vegan Gains is atheist and is always talking about his athiest views.

But why does he say "oh my god" when he gets pissed :colonhash:
Reply 73
The guys a psyco, I hate it when people make threads like these, it just gives him more views and more money.
He has started a gaming channel
Reply 75
Original post by cacra
The guys a psyco, I hate it when people make threads like these, it just gives him more views and more money.

:getmecoat:
But he provides evidence for his points?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 77
Original post by xoflower
But he provides evidence for his points?

Posted from TSR Mobile

So why does he feel the need to insult people?

If your message is already well researched and delivered maturely to a wide audience, there is no need to start adding in cancer, death, suicide, steroids and body weight etc.
Original post by TwinnyP
So why does he feel the need to insult people?

If your message is already well researched and delivered maturely to a wide audience, there is no need to start adding in cancer, death, suicide, steroids and body weight etc.

Lol it's the internet, not everyone's gonna be nice
Reply 79
Original post by xoflower
Lol it's the internet, not everyone's gonna be nice

:lol:

There's a difference between telling somebody to **** off and mocking a cancer patient FFS :lol:

Latest