The Student Room Group

Boots Tattoo Policy

Hi :smile:
I've been invited to an interview with boots next week but I'm concerned because i have tattoos on my arms

Does anybody know if I would be allowed to cover them with a long sleeve top/ cardigan if I'm successful in getting the job?

thank you :smile:
I worked at Boots last Christmas and their uniform policy is no visible tattoos, but I haven't actually seen it enforced since there were a few girls with tattoos on their arms which were visible. They are usually pretty laid back with the uniform policy, I'd just cover up for the interview and if you get the job mention that you have visible tattoos. Boots has both short sleeved and long sleeved uniforms so if they want you to cover them up, they'll just give you the long sleeve top.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by bluhhh
Hi :smile:
I've been invited to an interview with boots next week but I'm concerned because i have tattoos on my arms

Does anybody know if I would be allowed to cover them with a long sleeve top/ cardigan if I'm successful in getting the job?

thank you :smile:

Just wear long sleeves, although even my manager had a couple tattoos and they were visible and no one really cared:smile:
Hi I have simple tattoo on my hand. Line and arrow and a ring. Tribal like, I also have an interview with boots next week. Will this tattoo affect my chance?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending