The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Biological sciences at Durham!

I will be studying biology in October and was wondering if anybody else is as I am wondering how to write the 'induction essay'?!
Hey I can't help with that sorry- but I'm actually applying now! Any tips? I'm very nervous -I have AAA prediction and have worked at UCL in a genetics lab but I feel that AAA isnt particularly competitive? How is it all and how are you finding it!? And what college are you at? I'm particularly drawn to st.johns myself! Also honestly is the accommodation worth the small fortune- I'm pretty worried about that because it is quite expensive compared to other places. Thanks, sorry I'm just asking you lots of things- as I can't travel to durham (5hours away) I need an insiders opinion! Congratulations btw!
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by nobodycarescarla
Hey I can't help with that sorry- but I'm actually applying now! Any tips? I'm very nervous -I have AAA prediction and have worked at UCL in a genetics lab but I feel that AAA isnt particularly competitive? How is it all and how are you finding it!? And what college are you at? I'm particularly drawn to st.johns myself! Also honestly is the accommodation worth the small fortune- I'm pretty worried about that because it is quite expensive compared to other places. Thanks, sorry I'm just asking you lots of things- as I can't travel to durham (5hours away) I need an insiders opinion! Congratulations btw!

Did you get an offer?

Quick Reply