The Student Room Group
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford

Interview for BSc real estate help!

Hey guys, I've been invited to an interview for Oxford Brooke's to study real estate. They mentioned about me doing as assessment and course work, does anyone have any idea what this will involve and any way I can prepare for it?
Thanks , Maddie 🦄
Reply 1
Original post by MTrewhella
Hey guys, I've been invited to an interview for Oxford Brooke's to study real estate. They mentioned about me doing as assessment and course work, does anyone have any idea what this will involve and any way I can prepare for it?
Thanks , Maddie 🦄

I've applied to that course too, but haven't received an offer/interview yet.I guess i'll be in the same boat, but at the open day they did say they'd send us a hint at what we'd need to do to prepare for the applicant day/interview and it would only be a group discussion rather than proper work, hopefully they haven't gone back on their word!!
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford
Reply 2
Hi,
I'm also going to the pre-offer day at Oxford Brooke's on Wed 17th Feb. I was just wondering, if you have been, what the assessment day is about and what the coursework and assessment is on? I have only been told to research Bicester but wondering what detail I need to research it to?

Thank you, Tori
Reply 3
Original post by MTrewhella
Thanks , Maddie 🦄

Hi, my assessment day is tomorrow and i was wondering if you have ben, what you have to do for the coursework and assessment? And what research is needed on Bicester?
Thanks
still need advice???

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending