The Student Room Group
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website

Childrens Nursing

Anyone been and done the assessments yet for the childrens nursing. I've got mine on the 9th December. Just wondered if anyone could tell me what they topic they have to write about?
Any updates on your application for Wolverhampton?

Posted from TSR Mobile
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website
Reply 2
Yeah got conditional offer for the Jan I take
Oh well done, I've got a conditional for September 2016 intake!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by jessicasrowlands
Oh well done, I've got a conditional for September 2016 intake!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi 😊 Well done for your offer!! Ive just done my tests and waiting to hear back whether I've got an interview, do you remember how long they took to get back to you?
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 5
I'd heard back with 2 days for interview, friend at college it was just over a week for her to hear back.
Reply 6
Have your heard back Abbie??
Reply 7
[QUOTE="holib22;63608999"]Have your heard back Abbie??[/QUOTE

Yeah :smile: I've got my interview on the 11th :smile: how did you find the interview? I'm really nervous!
Reply 8
Have you had an interview at BCU?? If so I found it completely different. Felt very relaxed, was asked about 5/6 questions they have your personal statement on them. They really make you feel at ease offer you a drink, prompt you if they feel you need it etc.
Reply 9
Original post by holib22
Have you had an interview at BCU?? If so I found it completely different. Felt very relaxed, was asked about 5/6 questions they have your personal statement on them. They really make you feel at ease offer you a drink, prompt you if they feel you need it etc.

Yeah :smile: aw that's great thank you very much! I feel less nervous now. How did you find BCU?
Reply 10
Not sure how I found BCU, it didn't feel as relaxed as Wolverhampton. Came out feeling pretty neutral about the interview. Hard to get an impression on the place. I'm pleased I've got Wolverhampton, if I was jus relying on BCU I'd be proper stressed by now with not having heard.
Reply 11
Original post by holib22
Not sure how I found BCU, it didn't feel as relaxed as Wolverhampton. Came out feeling pretty neutral about the interview. Hard to get an impression on the place. I'm pleased I've got Wolverhampton, if I was jus relying on BCU I'd be proper stressed by now with not having heard.

I'm really stressed because BCU is really where I want to go, but wolverhampton is a good uni too! I just hope I get an offer. What would be your firm if you had the choice?
Reply 12
I honestly don't know, Wolverhampton I like that I've got Jan intake can drive there only 20 mins from home which means I've got the car if ever I need to get to one of my kids and its small. BCU has its links with Children's Hospital and better facilities. I've thought about it loads but if I get both I still don't know which one I would go to. It's really hard to make the choice.
Reply 13
Original post by holib22
I honestly don't know, Wolverhampton I like that I've got Jan intake can drive there only 20 mins from home which means I've got the car if ever I need to get to one of my kids and its small. BCU has its links with Children's Hospital and better facilities. I've thought about it loads but if I get both I still don't know which one I would go to. It's really hard to make the choice.

That's what I've been doing like trying to make a pro's and con's list 😂 I applied last year and got conditional offers for both the uni's and I firmed Wolverhampton but missed out by 20 UCAS points!!🙁 after a year to think about it all and revisiting open days etc I hope If I do get an offer I will firm BCU

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending